Interesting numbers regarding our 2021 class

Advertisement
It wasn't even the highest trio in our history, see 2008.

A Johnson: #32 .9821
D Johnson: #74 .9659
Streeter: #142 .9310
TB: #166 .9259

VS

Brinson: #139 .9373
George: #170 .9259
Smith: #215 .9158

Yeah, not even close. Great class and hopefully they stay 4-5 years and develop better than the top 4 which had one kid that lasted in the NFL (TB).
247 sports wasn’t out in 2008. They didn’t start until 2010. This class is the highest trio of receivers for Miami in 247 history which only dates back 10 years.

Thanks. You’re the 600th person to comment that. That’s why I edited the original post.
I wasn't trying to be an *****. just stating my observation. i happened to be looking at the list at the time. its all good though...

Advertisement
I guess the problem was he's a QB who de-committed late in the day. Hard to find room for them at well run programmes - they've got their QB locked up early.

From what I've seen of Arkansas this year, they seem to have a pretty competent coach who's trying to drag that team out of the dumpster fire he found it in. So I'm not surprised he pushed hard for Garcia.

Forfeit State is Forfeit State.
That’s a spin. He was a consensus top 50 national player and top 5 at his position. Other programs should have moved mountains for a player like that. At least in the PAC.

U sure it wasn’t the highest trio in OUR history?
It wasn't even close to that. That stat is just absurdly wrong. Not one of those guys is even top 20 at their position on Rivals or 247. We landed the #1, #7 and #14 WRs in the country in Ryan Moore, Jolla and D. Jenkins, and also signed Sinorice Moss and Devin Hester in the same class.

It wasn't even close to that. That stat is just absurdly wrong. Not one of those guys is even top 20 at their position on Rivals or 247. We landed the #1, #7 and #14 WRs in the country in Ryan Moore, Jolla and D. Jenkins, and also signed Sinorice Moss and Devin Hester in the same class.

Right; so I’m not sure what or even y that was even said.

Advertisement
Back