Interesting look at Mark Richt's UGA Coaching Tree

Do you have any pictures of this lovely lass you dated?

Perhaps I know her.

No pictures this was the 90's pre-camera phones I was just visiting Wagner for the weekend. Not mention it was clearly an experimental thing, as she was obviously from a neighborhood family and I understood that dynamic. Considering I am a large dark skin black male, it wouldn't have benefited either of us to have physical evidence.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
No pictures this was the 90's pre-camera phones I was just visiting Wagner for the weekend. Not mention it was clearly an experimental thing, as she was obviously from a neighborhood family and I understood that dynamic.

Go Canes

I see.

What did you kids do over that fateful weeekend?

Bowling and pizza?

I was convinced John Lilly was going to get the 10th asst coach spot that went to Patke.

But then again, that would've been a smart move, so shame on me for believing it.

We missed our chance with Lilly - he should have been hired instead of Hartley. IIRC, Lilly was known as a great recruiter also, at FSU

Advertisement
No pictures this was the 90's pre-camera phones I was just visiting Wagner for the weekend. Not mention it was clearly an experimental thing, as she was obviously from a neighborhood family and I understood that dynamic. Considering I am a large dark skin black male, it wouldn't have benefited either of us to have physical evidence.

Go Canes

How large? Asking for a friend.

Friend, why don’t I see the bolded words in Para’s original post?

I took the liberty to distinguish exactly which part of his posrt I was referring to. I apologize for any confusion that might have caused.

I hope that sleepover night went well for you and I'm looking forward to seeing a pic of dearest Kenneth shortly.

Advertisement
I too the liberty to distinguish exactly which part of his posrt I was referring to. I apologize for any confusion that might have caused.

I hope that sleepover night went well for you and I'm looking forward to seeing a pic of dearest Kenneth shortly.

Sleepover night was quite the spectacle.

The neighbors were playing loud music and woke Kenneth!

He grew quite agitated and there was almost a confrontation.

Luckily I calmed him down.

Sleepover night was quite the spectacle.

The neighbors were playing loud music and woke Kenneth!

He grew quite agitated and there was almost a confrontation.

Luckily I calmed him down.

Sounds frightful. Did you use ASMR techniques to sooth the savage breast?

Advertisement
Lol right. She was a brunette with green eye about 5'9 - 5'10 ish thickly built about a size 16 with huge Italian breeding hips an *** that would smack you back.

Go Canes

I was asking about your size my friend. Asking for a friend.

Advertisement
I am 6'2" 303lbs wear a 3XLT and with a 10" inseam. No shame in my game, as a settled down family man now.

Go Canes

PS: size 13EEE shoe

I must admit your girth is impressive. We'd be honored to have you attend mat drills at your leisure.

5:30AM sharpish. Downtown Y.

Advertisement
Back