Interesting info

Like I said this class with be terrible and with Rozier starting at QB all the WRs we have committed in 2020 will bail.

My wife just happened to be looking over my shoulder while I was reading this and she was wondering what brand of tampon you use.

Advertisement
See how UGA did Wildgoose; didn’t stop So Fla kids going there, did it? I’m tired of these brats using whatever excuse to leave. Either have pride for the turf or chuck and jive for the fans that can give two f’s bout u when u leave.

Amen brother. I might not always agree with the staff but it seems they are succumbing to this SFLA dribble and I can respect that.

Urkel is as good of a recruiter, if not more than Jimbo. Difference will be the results on the field. Kids should learn shortly his staff sucks at winning big games on the road, developing its players for the NFL and their D will be a liability.

I’ll add some kids are unhappy how we handled the Fuller recruitment, but this will be more of a short term thing not long term.

Sucks for us that if we don’t offer kids early they hold that against us and when we do and slow play they hold it against us. Any other team it wouldn’t get the same reaction.

You know what is the cure for this SFL politics? Winning. Become the cool and elite program again and all of politics will take a step back. Problem is, can we take that next step forward?

Advertisement
I thought if we offered Sorrels that would help get Bogle locked in, now it's Dunmore?
Are we negotiating with a terrorist here or what? Lol

I agree we should offer Dunmore because he's a great route runner & has good hands, but why the f*ck do we always have to jump through hoops for these kids? Why can't they just evaluate us on their own merits & either pick us or not based on what they feel is the best fit for them for the next 3-4 years? Smh lol

Appreciate the info MC, but got **** man I wish we didn't have to waste time with all this sh*t for just one class, just one.

I believe those are smokescreens for them really wanting to get out of town!

You know what is the cure for this SFL politics? Winning. Become the cool and elite program again and all of politics will take a step back. Problem is, can we take that next step forward?

Exactly. We starting winning 11+ every year and the politics will be minimal. That 3 game losing streak was a killer last year.

Results on the field this year will go a long way in swaying these kids. Just wish some of them can be like Lo Lingard.

gcane44 said:
I like Dunmore fine. This board has become more enamored with him than I think is warranted. He's not particularly explosive. I'd have no issue with us taking him though

You're being too obvious to last long. If you want to have longevity in your troll game you gotta be more subtle.

Someone needs to create a scholarship to the DSJ school of trolling. @gcane44 can be the first enrollee. Any thoughts on professors?
#Stroke the check

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does Rosier effect any recruit from 2019 and on? This is his last year in Miami.
If the guy throwing you the ball in 19 or 20 can't beat out Malik, then he must suck.

I'm not saying I agree with the logic, but I believe that is the implication.

If the guy throwing you the ball in 19 or 20 can't beat out Malik, then he must suck.

I'm not saying I agree with the logic, but I believe that is the implication.

I’ll give the prospects a little more credit than that. Ken Dorsey couldn’t beat out Kenny Kelly as a freshman, does that mean he sucks? We still don’t know whether or not Rosier will be the starter. Poor logic by previous poster.

I’ll give the prospects a little more credit than that. Ken Dorsey couldn’t beat out Kenny Kelly as a freshman, does that mean he sucks? We still don’t know whether or not Rosier will be the starter. Poor logic by previous poster.
I agree with your logic, but I also could see a 17 year old being persuaded otherwise. As in, we (Clemson/Georgia) have the number one QB recruit (Fields/Lawrence) from '18, and he looks outstanding so far. He is behind our current starter, the guy that took us to the playoff last year.

Advertisement
The game has changed so much. Honestly if we just recruited the biggest dogs we can find we’d win national titles. Kids are such pussies these days. Give me the 22 meanest mother ****ers available. I’m tired of this package deal politics bag game bull****.

Advertisement
Back