Interesting info on Raymond......

Advertisement
A couple of years ago I posted Jaynard Bostic was not coming to Miami because of some info I heard from the kids on his high school team and was quickly called a troll. All I can tell you is post what you hear and everyone will hopefully understand that is a message board for posting info that may or may not turn out to be true.

Advertisement
Is it bad that people run into others that can possibly provide us some info?

Some of you people are retarded

So we dont want people posting potential scoop? Sure it might be b.s. but it might not...thats part of the deal. You never know when the next Ariz comes along...

Advertisement
OP's info isn't crazy, but the recruit was speaking in absolutes, which isn't true .

If you got a scoop, let us in on it.

The job title seems to be the holdup.

Just saying OP's story does have some parts that's not far fetched

So raymond wants to be named co-dc and richt has maybe only offered db coach title?

That's the way I took it, it'll take something like that to pry him away. IMO he doesn't want to leave, just wants them to give him a reason to stay. 100,000 more reasons

A couple of years ago I posted Jaynard Bostic was not coming to Miami because of some info I heard from the kids on his high school team and was quickly called a troll. All I can tell you is post what you hear and everyone will hopefully understand that is a message board for posting info that may or may not turn out to be true.
. Or it could of been the fact you have 18 post coming up on your 4 anniversary

OP don't feel bad..the barber shop holds a spot as one of those message board legendary places for scoops dating back to the early 2000's when canestime and the canes ruled.

OP's info isn't crazy, but the recruit was speaking in absolutes, which isn't true .

So raymond wants to be named co-dc and richt has maybe only offered db coach title?

That's the way I took it, it'll take something like that to pry him away. IMO he doesn't want to leave, just wants them to give him a reason to stay. 100,000 more reasons

You think $400K, DB coach and recruiting coordinator gets it done? If not, give give the associate HC title Golden gave Mario.

If he's really not pressed about being DC, no reason to give him that title. What's his leverage with Miami?

We can just hire Lorenzon Ward to coach DBs, or get Ron Cooper friends m USF. I mean, Cooper coached LSU DBs before Raymond got there ...

Advertisement

My wife's cousin is the head coach for a minor sport at Alabama. I have heard more stories about what a tool Saban is...and some of the things that he has said and done, you wouldn't even believe it.

I cannot share the stories because if it ever got back to Alabama personnel, they would know exactly who it was coming from and that would not be a good thing for my wife's cousin.

But trust me...I have been so tempted a few times.

My wife's cousin is the head coach for a minor sport at Alabama. I have heard more stories about what a tool Saban is...and some of the things that he has said and done, you wouldn't even believe it.

I cannot share the stories because if it ever got back to Alabama personnel, they would know exactly who it was coming from and that would not be a good thing for my wife's cousin.

But trust me...I have been so tempted a few times.
dolphin fans are well aware my friend. the man apparently treated the staff in davie like dog $%^. a total jerk off.

You think $400K, DB coach and recruiting coordinator gets it done? If not, give give the associate HC title Golden gave Mario.

If he's really not pressed about being DC, no reason to give him that title. What's his leverage with Miami?

We can just hire Lorenzon Ward to coach DBs, or get Ron Cooper friends m USF. I mean, Cooper coached LSU DBs before Raymond got there ...

**** if I know lol

If I were guessing I'd say Lsu matches 400,000.

Maybe they could meet in the middle, give him co DC/db title and a little more money. Then bring in a veteran DC to call plays. I'm pretty sure Kool is just a DL coach by title.

That's just opinion, strictly **** at wall

Last edited:
Advertisement
I got sucked out by some dude named Drew at the barbershop a couple hours ago, so this story is true.

Lorenzo Ward could be a very good hire at DB coach. Coached VT when they used to put out solid DB's and SEC DC experience.

Advertisement
Back