Interesting info on Raymond......

CaneQueDrew

Recruit
I just left the barbershop where I had a conversation with a UGA commit about Richt's move to Miami. Without even mentioning the DC situation, he told me that he thought Raymond would be the DC at Miami. Up until a few weeks ago, he was still being heavily recruited to LSU by Raymond. Raymond then told him that there may be some changes in the near future and wished him luck at UGA. I guess because he is an early enrollee, it's not much he could do as far as recruiting him to another school. I just figured I would pass this along, since it aligns with some other reports/rumors that are out there.

He also said that Richt activity recruited most of their (UGA) commits once he accepted the job at Miami.

Advertisement
Am I the only one that hasn't ran into a recruit, coach, booster, BOT members sisters husband at a bar, barbershop, restaurant, sporting event, etc?

No newbie here. I don't just post to get hits. I'm just passing along information. That's what these boards are for right?

Advertisement
I'm hesitant to hire a first time DC. I'd like someone proven.

That being said, I think Raymond would probably be the best first time DC we could get.

No newbie here. I don't just post to get hits. I'm just passing along information. That's what these boards are for right?
Sort of... just beware that this board is not your average board that treats good Samaritans kindly all of the time... it's a little different. If you saw the movie 300, this board is more like Sparta in that the Messenger is subject to being shot, or per the actions of King Leonides in 300, the Messenger can get kicked down some terrible, deathly pit.Tread cautiously in Sparta.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I live in broward and have only seen recruits let alone talk to them. Its crazy how you guys can run into them

Advertisement
amazes me that you can go get your haircut and be able to tell that your sitting next to a Georgia recruit. do you jerk off to these kids photos to recognize their faces off the football field?

I just left the barbershop where I had a conversation with a UGA commit about Richt's move to Miami. Without even mentioning the DC situation, he told me that he thought Raymond would be the DC at Miami. Up until a few weeks ago, he was still being heavily recruited to LSU by Raymond. Raymond then told him that there may be some changes in the near future and wished him luck at UGA. I guess because he is an early enrollee, it's not much he could do as far as recruiting him to another school. I just figured I would pass this along, since it aligns with some other reports/rumors that are out there.

He also said that Richt activity recruited most of their (UGA) commits once he accepted the job at Miami.

I think I was at the barber shop the same time as you.. beacuse i overheard you talkin gabout Raymond were you the one gettin the gumby fade died blonde?

Advertisement
Back