Interesting ESPN article

Talking about six standout performers from the 7 on 7 this weekend. Miami prospects included Rudolph, Lane, Daub, Dixon, and Quincy Wilson.

Rudolph- was impressive on both offense and defense, making several big catches, and often guarding the opponents best WR. Florida and Auburn are still in it.

Daub- FSU and Alabama are in the lead.

Lane- size and strength stuck out as smaller defenders couldn't stop him. Georgia, Clemson, and Ole Miss have recently offered.

Dixon- probably the most consistent WR. Has a knack for getting open in the slot and outside.

Quincy Wilson- claimed Alabama and Miami are recruiting him hardest right now. Also said he looks more like a safety, but they believe he could play corner at a high level also.

Take aways: Rudolph is obviously a good football player and I'd love to keep him. There are several WR in SFL though. Really surprised with Quincy saying we are recruiting him hardest since several think he won't be getting an offer. The rest was kind of expected.

Advertisement
Quincy will get an offer if he proves he deserves it i think the staff holds him in high standards and they are making him work for it and he will respect that espcially with his dd being a player himself at UM that's the type of coaching staff a former player would want their son to play for

Rudolph is a baller. His tape showed me how much of a baller he is.

I remember when it was first posted everybody was happy we got on him early before other schools offered. He's just a playmaker.

Advertisement
Rudolph is a stud, despite whatever is being written in that thread about him decommitting. To get him, Dixon and Lane at receiver, while doing the sign and place thing with Brady, would be a monster haul.

Rudolph is a baller. His tape showed me how much of a baller he is.

I remember when it was first posted everybody was happy we got on him early before other schools offered. He's just a playmaker.

YES, we need to keep him, let him play WR if he wants

I think that was more of a misunderstanding of the kid's interest and motivations when we recruited him as either a WR or DB. Now that we know he wants to be a WR only, I doubt coaches will mention DB again.

And FWIW, Jordan Cunningham said we were recruiting him hardest until late in the game as well. The biggest difference between this staff and the previous is that "not offering" does not equal "not recruiting," which is HUGE.

Advertisement
Back