Interesting Edgar Cerenord tidbit

Nash Williams

Freshman
Not to ruin everyone's Saturday night, but American Heritage DT Edgar Cerenord tells me that the Hurricanes staff is not really recruiting him anymore.

Interesting after they just offered him in December.

Advertisement
I mean maybe they werent that interested in the first place or maybe they're extremely confident that they're getting Valentine back that im very confident that they can

Is anyone surprised anymore?

"We've had time to carefully evaluate your senior season, Edgar -- we are excited to offer you a full scholarship to the a university of a Miami."

3 weeks later

"Lulz jk"

This is actually good news,we're not reaching at DT for once. They've reached out to Sawyers commited to Vandy and he's likely visiting.

Think they're confident they get Valentine back....history tells me they are misguided.

Advertisement
They are getting played by Valentine and will get burned on NSD.

Golden also thought he was getting Keef and on NSD he was shook and said we lost our DT. They still don't have a good BS meter when interacting with kids.

Same with Powell. They slow played him and now they have ****.

They'll run back to Cerenord at the last second after striking out and beg him to take a OV on the 31st. If he's smart....he will tell them to **** off.

Last edited:
you guys on bi-polar. on one threat cerenord is a plan c guy and on another the coaches are horrible for not going at him harder. lmao

Advertisement
Potentially good news then with Valentine or Sawyers. If they've cooled down on him.

Golden also thought he was getting Keef and on NSD he was shook and said we lost our DT. They still don't have a good BS meter when interacting with kids.

Still think, they thought Bostwick was coming instead of Keef, but yeah, the point still stands. You would have hoped that they would have learned a lot from last year, but the last week or so sais no....

you guys on bi-polar. on one threat cerenord is a plan c guy and on another the coaches are horrible for not going at him harder. lmao

After this past month you're just realizing it? Every thread gets to "the coaches suck" or "the coaches are a joke" and the sad thing is it hasn't gotten old yet

Advertisement
Sawyer basically said that theres a 80% chance he's visiting here so maybe COrn can help since we were very close to getting him early in the process

Advertisement

Still think, they thought Bostwick was coming instead of Keef, but yeah, the point still stands. You would have hoped that they would have learned a lot from last year, but the last week or so sais no....

i think the staff was pretty much done with keef by nsd. he was a real low life about it. Bostwick is the kid i wanted, unfortunately we lost him.

Sawyer basically said that theres a 80% chance he's visiting here so maybe COrn can help since we were very close to getting him early in the process

Isn't this the kid that said he wanted to stay close to home?
I remember that he did but from what I read it seems like he's considering many oos schools so you never know just gotta get the ov and see

Advertisement
Back