Interesting development. Prayers requested.

Need another timeout to go pout?

Attach107006_20211112_223833.jpg

You know how puffy your eyes get when you cry.

Advertisement
He’d be huge scumbag if he uses his mother’s health for a interview. Prayers up to whatever his mother is going through.

Advertisement
I shouldn’t have to tell you.
Humor me.

Again, if this were a cover (I for one believe his visit is legitimate), really no need to use as a ruse, particularly the ailing mother bit. I would suspect nobody in Eugene would buy it either.

Not to mention, in this day of numerous secure and anonymous comm video methods, an in-person visit is more waste of time.

Tomato-tomahtoe I suppose.

Humor me.

Again, if this were a cover (I for one believe his visit is legitimate), really no need to use as a ruse, particularly the ailing mother bit. I would suspect nobody in Eugene would buy it either.

Not to mention, in this day of numerous secure and anonymous comm video methods, an in-person visit is more waste of time.

Tomato-tomahtoe I suppose.

I guess if you don’t get it, then there’s no sense in trying to explain it.

Hope all is well with his mom though first and foremost.

*A number of people are mentioning that his mom is indeed sick and has been for awhile. Honestly had no idea. Would change the title to SAD development if I could.*

Her last wishes:

"Deja de comer tanta mierda en Orejon y ven pa ka a MAKE THE U GREAT AGAIN!"

He then signs with the U, she survives the scare, and together they celebrate Ring #6 in 2025!

Seriously though, prayers up for la viejuca. 🙏🙏🙏. She's the mother of not just Mario but of Luis, another Canes alum and champion.

GO CANES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
1st prayers for mama!!

2nd. For those who question a 12 hr trip, for a few hours of their company....
My father has had a series of strokes, in the last 4 weeks,..currently, hospitalized, and still facing a handful of obstacles, before anyone can have any real hope of success. I just got back, from a 4 hr round trip,..for a whole 30 min,..of the last of visitation hrs.

If you don't understand, these bonds, it's a testament to your "family"......and I'm sorry, you never had the chance to feel what a family 'sposed to feel like!!
It's truly a "you don't know, what you don't know" thing,....and maybe you shouldn't comment, on $hi+ you don't know!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's also possible she became ill when she read all the rumors on CIS about Manny staying another year.

@Andrew why can TOC and Empirical still see each other’s posts? The ignore feature you imposed isn’t working on them. The Maude’s are done mauderating these 2 and the other guy you’re aware of who’s a crypto-savant - in squabbles. The next step is one we we’ve tried to avoid.

@JD08 @JeddTheFisch @No_Fly_Zone

No idea, and I didn't even address him, I just agreed with OCCC's post that something was cringey. I try not to read certain people's posts, but I always read OCCC's. The substance of this thread has gone sideways

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back