Coaching Interesting article regarding Mississippi HS coaches perception of Kiffin

Advertisement
This is not something to just be blown off. South Florida coaches can be hard to deal with, and will hold a grudge forever.

He better fūcking take this into consideration if he’s going to be successful recruiting South Florida.

Let’s hope if he’s hired here he’s going to take seriously the “building relationships“ part.
I don’t think there’s a chance in **** the Miami admin is hiring Lane. No idea why he continues to be debated

Herman's a monster recruiter

I like Herman btw. Wouldn't mind if he were our head coach at all. But every single candidate has warts. Are we ready for the second guy in a row to have been fired by Texas? Again, I think he'd be a major step up. For me, Mario and Lane are 1a and 1b, then Stoops, then Herman. But I'll take any of those over the trash we've had coaching us for 20 years (not including Richt, who was just a little too close to retirement to have the will and energy to turn us around).

Advertisement

TLDR: Kiffin is an egomaniac charlatan with Twitter fingers according to a group of anonymous Mississippi high school football coaches

I’m neither pro or anti lane, just found this an interesting read given our HC circumstance
I can see this, but that maybe a positive in SOFL. SOFL hs coaches, fans and recruits just want to see a high caliber staff that can evaluate, develop, scheme and play the better players regardless of class.

Advertisement
Back