Coaching Interesting article regarding Mississippi HS coaches perception of Kiffin

Nmiamicane630

Freshman
Premium

TLDR: Kiffin is an egomaniac charlatan with Twitter fingers according to a group of anonymous Mississippi high school football coaches

I’m neither pro or anti lane, just found this an interesting read given our HC circumstance

Advertisement
This is not something to just be blown off. South Florida coaches can be hard to deal with, and will hold a grudge forever.

He better fūcking take this into consideration if he’s going to be successful recruiting South Florida.

Let’s hope if he’s hired here he’s going to take seriously the “building relationships“ part.

Advertisement
This is not something to just be blown off. South Florida coaches can be hard to deal with, and will hold a grudge forever.

He better fūcking take this into consideration if he’s going to be successful recruiting South Florida.

Let’s hope if he’s hired here he’s going to take seriously the “building relationships“ part.
Very valid point. IMO, recruiting is the most important part of the job (ask Kirby).

Curious if any posters here with ties to SoFla high schools have a sense of how he's perceived from his days at FAU. @CoachMacho?

Good point. Any coach other than Mario is going to get the you’re not Mario and we just proclaimed our love for him treatment. Until Mario starts getting the “he big timed me” treatment himself when he doesn’t hire them or take their 1 stars.

I mean the dude won 10 games at Ole Miss (something no one has done) and has a top 3 offense. Not sure how he is a charlatan? Certainly seems like he’s got the answers needed to be successful
He will be losing a lot of starters, including his star QB, and he is not recruiting well. That’s not a recipe for success in the future.

Advertisement
Very valid point. IMO, recruiting is the most important part of the job (ask Kirby).

Curious if any posters here with ties to SoFla high schools have a sense of how he's perceived from his days at FAU. @CoachMacho?
Bump

Advertisement
Yes lane is a great offensive mind and I'm sure he's responsible for a good portion of their #3 ranking

However, Jeff lebby is the one calling plays and he's a heupel descendant so it's not solely Lane's strategy and ability.

If he does come be better bring lebby

He's definitely a square sausage in Mississippi's very round hole.
deliverance GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back