Inside the MIAMI's Locker Room after FAU GAME

Advertisement
I am getting sick of the BS of "fans" who obviously are not old enough to remember the baby steps this program had to take for over a decade to get to 1983.

A big problem we've had over the last decade are a generation of players and fans who think that just because they've glommed onto UM in some fashion, they are somehow ENTITLED to something great just by showing up.

Shut up until the season's over.

What a shock. Another new poster trying to quiet the noise and strengthen the Potato Posse.

Franchise sees rookie blood in the water and pounces. Relax rookie, coming off that first half vs FAU there isn't much room to argue. Let's see which team shows up vs NU on Saturday for the whole game before you try and come back vs the seasoned veteran.

I want to believe next week will be better but there wasn't much to go on this past weekend.

Meanwhile Mac at Fla is going bananas lol

His presser this AM on one of the CGD segments showed how he was still ****ed at his players being big headed over beating patsies. Calls them entitled. He was fuming at how soft his team has become. Folden not so much.

If Golden said even 1/10 of the things about his team/players that McElwain said during the press conference, the whiners on here would be jumping all over him for "throwing players under the bus."

His presser this AM on one of the CGD segments showed how he was still ****ed at his players being big headed over beating patsies. Calls them entitled. He was fuming at how soft his team has become. Folden not so much.

If Golden said even 1/10 of the things about his team/players that McElwain said during the press conference, the whiners on here would be jumping all over him for "throwing players under the bus."
If McElwang goes 6-7 in year 4 and somehow isn't fired you can be sure UF fans will kill him for calling the guys he signed soft.

Advertisement
I am getting sick of the BS of "fans" who obviously are not old enough to remember the baby steps this program had to take for over a decade to get to 1983.

A big problem we've had over the last decade are a generation of players and fans who think that just because they've glommed onto UM in some fashion, they are somehow ENTITLED to something great just by showing up.

Oh, I remember very well. I'd even drop by practice on occasion when Kehoe was a player.

So.

You STFU until the season is over.

Proudly stating "Nobody said 'I need to make a play'".

I know what he was going for, but that sums him up and it's why he's a horrible fit at Miami.

100%

that quote will hopefully be on his Miami coaching tombstone this year

Advertisement

***c off and die.

If McElwang goes 6-7 in year 4 and somehow isn't fired you can be sure UF fans will kill him for calling the guys he signed soft.

Bingo.

Only at the University of Miami is it acceptable to lose seven games in your fourth year. I still have absolutely no idea how this man is still employed.

One has nothing to do with the other. Either "throwing players under the bus" is wrong, or it's not.

Advertisement
I watched a couple videos on youtube from last year...and the difference in the locker room is noticeable. Last year, a couple guys were caught not listening or rolling their eyes...those kids keep laying the wood on the field like they are doing...I won't question the toughness.

I watched a couple videos on youtube from last year...and the difference in the locker room is noticeable. Last year, a couple guys were caught not listening or rolling their eyes...those kids keep laying the wood on the field like they are doing...I won't question the toughness.

LOL

One has nothing to do with the other. Either "throwing players under the bus" is wrong, or it's not.

You're right, dyknose72. A coach in his first year trying to set the tone with players he inherited is the same as a coach in year 5 blaming players he signed for being "me" guys.

Advertisement

You're right, dyknose72. A coach in his first year trying to set the tone with players he inherited is the same as a coach in year 5 blaming players he signed for being "me" guys.

you cant reason with DK...he has his hands and mouth full of AG

Let's wait for the losses to pile and then see how many guys are rolling their eyes when Golden keeps telling them to stay united and love each other.

Just not the right fit for the caliber of athletes we get. I don't ever want to hear our coach tell his players "don't make a play" that's insane to me.

Advertisement
Back