Inside the MIAMI's Locker Room after FAU GAME

Advertisement
What adversity is he talking about? Guy is the white Obama. Throws out catchy phrases and buzz words but is full of shi*
You shut your pie hole. Folden wish he did as much as Obama. More like the republican party. Lost 5 of 6 elections and keep doing the same thing. Bam

I'm surprised he doesn't just read a chapter from "Who Moved My Cheese" or "Seven Habits of Highly Successful People" or whatever other middle management books idiots read from these days.

Advertisement
Did you see the halftime speech?
He shoulda been going off, for the way they played at FAU Friday. But, I guess its no reason to get in the players asses, when u are the main reason for their passiveness.

Didn't watch....did the team break out champagne? Ice cream with sprinkles? Trophies for all?

Monumental win. Handled adversity in a night game on the road in front of a hostile crowd in a packed stadium. ****, throw a weather delay in there too. Crown Golden.

Go Big Red.

Advertisement
At this point I don't even listen to Folden

I am just waiting to see what happens on the field the guy looks like he has created a bunch of robots

Maybe that's why they are too stiff to react to thing s or adjust

He forgot to get down on his knees and thank The Lord Almighty what FAU turned the ball over some many times. We probably lose that game without those.

Miami did cause those turnovers and were the ones that knocked out the running back

Yes, Al, some turnovers are forced and some are mistakes. Hard hits, which your defense delivers precious few of, cause hits. Overthrown balls are mistakes. The point is that Al is completely dependent on turnovers and mistakes to stop the opponents drives. Sure games are frequently decided by turnovers but good team dno't need them to beat inferior teams.

It's brainwashing. We wonder why we look so slow and unaggressive. You take South Florida ballers and tell them stop playing with instinct and just "do your job do your job do your job"

Advertisement
I am getting sick of the BS of "fans" who obviously are not old enough to remember the baby steps this program had to take for over a decade to get to 1983.

A big problem we've had over the last decade are a generation of players and fans who think that just because they've glommed onto UM in some fashion, they are somehow ENTITLED to something great just by showing up.

Shut up until the season's over.

Proudly stating "Nobody said 'I need to make a play'".

I know what he was going for, but that sums him up and it's why he's a horrible fit at Miami.

Advertisement

I know what he was going for, but that sums him up and it's why he's a horrible fit at Miami.

Imagine Ed Reed trying to play for this dopey slob? He would have benched Reed for the NC game after the BC play where he took the ball from Walters.

Imagine Ed Reed trying to play for this dopey slob? He would have benched Reed for the NC game after the BC play where he took the ball from Walters.

Ed was a selfish me guy, he should've never taken that ball from Matt

I am getting sick of the BS of "fans" who obviously are not old enough to remember the baby steps this program had to take for over a decade to get to 1983.

A big problem we've had over the last decade are a generation of players and fans who think that just because they've glommed onto UM in some fashion, they are somehow ENTITLED to something great just by showing up.

First post.....get used to the tone you are pointing out. More than enough to go around.

What a shock. Another new poster trying to quiet the noise and strengthen the Potato Posse.

Advertisement
Back