INSIDE MIAMI RECRUITING, Sunday the Fourth

If TC was going to UGa he wouldn't have took the official to Miami. Also had his parents on a tour at the end of the OV. UGa isn't confident that he's a guarantee either.

Ivins and everyone else is just parroting old info. Doubt TC hit up UGa and said don't worry I'm coming and it somehow got out in the span of a couple hours.

Chatfield didn't come on an unofficial so that does make it a toss up with him but I'm confident we getting everybody else.

You think Campbell would straight up disrespect Rumph by not taking an OV? No.

I hope Campbell didn't come and participate just to give Rumph a condolence prize.

I hope Campbell came because he wanted to get a glimpse of the Cane life. To be around a great group of players and coaches that care. That will help develop him on and off the field.

I pray that he doesn't fall for that line of **** that scum Kirby Racist tried to sell him.

We can't match bags that Jawja is dropping. His sister is getting hooked up with a sweet $75k a year job if he commits to the bulldogs.

**** like this will be our demise if we don’t win big sooner rather than later

Advertisement
There has literally been zero buzz about Campbell to Miami all cycle. Going way back to the summer when he was visiting Clemson, Ohio State and UGA. Blowing off our biggest summer event in Paradise Camp. What did he make it to, one game this season? Did he ever unofficial?

Everybody likes to talk about "smoke" around players' recruitments. Well, there's been zero smoke of Campbell to Miami all cycle. He's had three different leaders in Clemson, Ohio State and UGA. Never Miami. Seems like he's been looking at any school besides Miami. There's really no reason to think he's coming to Miami.

Save your reasonable thinking for somewhere else. Clearly people want to continue to think these 17/18 year olds came together with a elaborate plan to put the U on top on national TV on NSD because it would be a dream scenario when in reality none of them have barely spoken about Miami.

It tough to watch some of these dude reach on here especially when the picture becomes clearer.

But.. we'll see on NSD.

Last edited:
If TC was going to UGa he wouldn't have took the official to Miami. Also had his parents on a tour at the end of the OV. UGa isn't confident that he's a guarantee either.

Ivins and everyone else is just parroting old info. Doubt TC hit up UGa and said don't worry I'm coming and it somehow got out in the span of a couple hours.

Chatfield didn't come on an unofficial so that does make it a toss up with him but I'm confident we getting everybody else.

I hope Campbell didn't come and participate just to give Rumph a condolence prize.

I hope Campbell came because he wanted to get a glimpse of the Cane life. To be around a great group of players and coaches that care. That will help develop him on and off the field.

I pray that he doesn't fall for that line of **** that scum Kirby Racist tried to sell him.

We can't match bags that Jawja is dropping. His sister is getting hooked up with a sweet $75k a year job if he commits to the bulldogs.

To win big u have to get players to get the players u have to play the game. Theres a reason we havent won in ages besides the ****** coaching....its recruiting

Advertisement
Im not watching nsd im not going to getmyself upset......ill check the highlights if we do well. Or record it just in case

I'm starting to think the whole "win and they will come" is becoming a bunch of non-sense (for a program like Miami). Whether you think Manny is a great DC or not no one can deny that our defense carried us and our offense was for the most part a huge liability and yet when you compare our offensive class to our defensive class it honestly not even close. All of our offensive recruits are either elite talents or elite-elite talents.

Meanwhile, what has been the backbone of our team since Richt has gotten here has struggled to recruit at the same level at any position.

I'm starting to think all you really need is elite recruiters with basic coaching ability. Watch Todd Hartley suddenly look like one of our best position coaches when Mallory and Bevin are out there making plays because of how talented they are.

in reality none of them have barely spoken about Miami.

That's a huge exaggeration

It tough to watch some of these dude reach on here especially when the picture becomes clearer.

How is it getting clearer? We didn't know before the weekend, we don't know now...What is clearer?

Being blindly and baselessly negative is no better than being blindly and baselessly positive.

There has literally been zero buzz about Campbell to Miami all cycle. Going way back to the summer when he was visiting Clemson, Ohio State and UGA. Blowing off our biggest summer event in Paradise Camp. What did he make it to, one game this season? Did he ever unofficial?

Everybody likes to talk about "smoke" around players' recruitments. Well, there's been zero smoke of Campbell to Miami all cycle. He's had three different leaders in Clemson, Ohio State and UGA. Never Miami. Seems like he's been looking at any school besides Miami. There's really no reason to think he's coming to Miami.

Save your reasonable thinking for somewhere else. Clearly people want to continue to think these 17/18 year olds came together with a elaborate plan to put the U on top on national TV on NSD because it would be a dream scenario when in reality none of them have barely spoken about Miami.

But.. we'll see on NSD.

What dudes are you talking about? Chatman, Ezzard, Silvera, Miller have said plenty about Miami, and even Texas thinks Coburn is a possible flip to Miami.

And Surtain just said like a couple days ago that he LOVED the plan that Miami had for him. That's a direct quote.

The only "dude" that hasn't said much about Miami is Campbell.

Advertisement

But.. we'll see on NSD.

What dudes are you talking about? Chatman, Ezzard, Silvera, Miller have said plenty about Miami, and even Texas thinks Coburn is a possible flip to Miami.

And Surtain just said like a couple days ago that he LOVED the plan that Miami had for him. That's a direct quote.

Campbell got swayed by Georgia's bag game months ago and isn't going to blow up a deal he agreed upon unless we play the bag game better but it will never happen. We have never been a big bag game team for recruiting. We need ARod, The Profit, and The Rock or anyone else that loves UM sports to drop bags for us. Does Gloria Estaban and Pit Bull like canes football?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Im not watching nsd im not going to getmyself upset......ill check the highlights if we do well. Or record it just in case

How could you possibly be upset? We already locked down the #5 class in the country during early signing and filled every need except DT and SSDE. Anyone else we get is just the cherry on top - we got the rest of the **** cake already.

How could you possibly be upset? We already locked down the #5 class in the country during early signing and filled every need except DT and SSDE. Anyone else we get is just the cherry on top - we got the rest of the **** cake already.

Fat fingers down voted by mistake

But.. we'll see on NSD.

Was talking about the AH4 conspiracies on here.

Advertisement

But.. we'll see on NSD.

Was talking about the AH4 conspiracies on here.

Cause our top two dbs on the board who live across the street go elsewhere. How is that not bothering anyone is beyond me

Why dafuq would u be upset? What we have along with what we know were getting makes us better.

Because i dont see us closing and thats where the titles are won.....bama osu clemson they usually own this event. If there werent any top prospects in sfla still on the board i could care lesz but theres two and they r rated as the coaches highest cbs. I guess the coaches are wrong then and wont be upset at missing them.

Cause our top two dbs on the board who live across the street go elsewhere. How is that not bothering anyone is beyond me

So what? Florida is literally crawling with DB prospects. The only reason you care about Surtain and Campbell is because of the number of stars next to their names. They could be the exact same players but if they went to some no name private school and had 2 stars next to their names like Miller did before he was discovered, you wouldnt give a rats *** about them. We already got the haul we wanted - now we're just shooting for the cherry on top. But we already have the whole **** cake and yet i'm supposed to feel bad about that?

You all are acting like babies, as if the world's gonna end or we can't compete for titles if they don't come. Which is just plain jane dumb man. Our class is already elite, guys like Frierson, Ivey, Hall and Blades are talented enough to win championships ffs. Even Bethel has the raw tools to dominate.

Advertisement
Back