Inside look at the U from recruit D'Antre Robinson (Video)

Advertisement
Moss is still skinny? Wow man I’m shocked. He should be 250 by now. Take his scholarship

Who said he should be 250 or for him to lose his scholarship?! Just an observation after being in the program for a year, it's noticeable that he looks exactly the same. That's it. But, Go Canes!

What were those black halter tops the guys were wearing when they entered the defense orientation room? I’m an older guy and we didn’t have those back in the day. Tbh they looked a little like exterior bras.

Advertisement
It looks like they go all out for these recruits. I was super impressed. But I can’t imagine having to do that 5, 10, 20 times across programs. Would be exciting but super draining.

p.s haven’t watched his HUDL but Robinson looks like he could be on roster right now.

Such a small thing, but why are GAs or analysts tossing water bottles at the recruits?

I know it's trivial and most people don't care, but the optics especially from this video from a recruit's perspective just makes this look off (dare I say cheap?). Hand each kid a water bottle as they enter the room whether they drink it or not who cares. Or, have a table set up on the way in with water bottles, Gatorade bottles, etc.

If "how you do anything is how you do everything" is Mario's organization's mantra, then what the **** is going on here with the water bottles?

Advertisement
Some guys just can't put on weight even with the right nutrition and S&C. Look at Avery Huff
As long as he can get some wiry strength…

There’s been a few really “skinny” DEs who’ve shined in college and gone In the first round.. that kid Key from LSU a few years back comes to mind.

Jawja had a kid too who went to the bears I think

There’s been a few really “skinny” DEs who’ve shined in college and gone In the first round.. that kid Key from LSU a few years back comes to mind.

Theres been a ton of skinny DE's who didn't pan out as well. The Bills fan in me still has PTSD from Aaron Maybin. Him Dion Jordan, Keke Mingo, Vic Beasley (One good year) and my favorite one Jachai Polite because he was a Gaytor 3rd rounder cut 4 months into his career by the Jets. All in the 240s and under club.

The god thing is that Moss has another couple years to figure it out and I hope they can figure out how to put on god weight.

He can stand up off the edge but he seems weight. Didn’t Mario say he showed up 6-6 180? And now is 200? He’s making progress.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Theres been a ton of skinny DE's who didn't pan out as well. The Bills fan in me still has PTSD from Aaron Maybin. Him Dion Jordan, Keke Mingo, Vic Beasley (One good year) and my favorite one Jachai Polite because he was a Gaytor 3rd rounder cut 4 months into his career by the Jets. All in the 240s and under club.

The god thing is that Moss has another couple years to figure it out and I hope they can figure out how to put on god weight.
Those guys were good in college, if Moss reaches their productivity that’s a massive W

concerning asf, looking like a jag dead a55

Nah, it's the expectations that were wacked, not Moss' trajectory. It was clear to several of of us he needed at least two years to develop before seeing snaps along the line (still could contribute at STs.). I seemed to recall what @CT Cane 44 writes above, that he showed up well under 200 pounds. So if he's gained 15-20 already, and gains another 20 this year, he'll be a third years sophomore with 3 to play at 225-230. He can hold up at that weight on limited snaps.

I'd obviously l like to see him get to 225+ by fall and 240+ by next fall, so he could battle for more snaps sooner. But he's just not build that way. It's another 2 years wait. Need to be patient with this one. Stick to the plan and he'll be a monster as a junior and RS senior. Project? Absolutely. JAG? Disagree.

Advertisement
Back