Inside Linebacker recruiting....

Advertisement
Kirby, Blue and Grace and of all the LB commits IMO only Young is the prototypical ILB. McCray, Owens are definetly OLB's with range and Jackson a pass rushing OLB/DE and Smith IMO has tons of potential and could easily grow into a solid 6'2" 240 ILB IMO.

Kirby, Blue and Grace and of all the LB commits IMO only Young is the prototypical ILB. McCray, Owens are definetly OLB's with range and Jackson a pass rushing OLB/DE and Smith IMO has tons of potential and could easily grow into a solid 6'2" 240 ILB IMO.

289.gif

Advertisement

289.gif

1.png

Last edited:
LULZ

Heals had posted that twice on accident so I decided to post the same thing for the lulz. He deleted his duplicate post and now it's not as funny.

In the 3-4, I would think Kirby and Figs would get the majority of the snaps with Young and a JUCO, hopefully Derricott, getting backup time. In the 4-3, I would say Kirby as the starter with Figs and Young splitting the backup spot equally only because Figs has shown he's a very effective outside linebacker.

Advertisement
I don't think Grace has the size to play ILB and Mike Smith will definitely be kept outside with his pass rushing skills. We'll have Kirby, Blue, Young, and hopefully a JuCo

Advertisement
Back