Inside info

CaneOil job - yes. I am a stellar poster.

So you're forgiven.

Just a notion of mine, but I don't kill those I like.

Now get back over there and school some of them.

The WEZ must be dying if Archer is begging this guy to come back and the op begging for new posters. Guess that is what happens when the mods and some posters are super friendly to each other :****:

NO, but if there's a couple sphincters - then he should return and work them over.

That's the way we roll.

When the mods get involved and break board rules, I say I'm out. I left mostly because the mod was a corrupt *******. I don't play that way. I burned the **** out of his pussies friends and out smarted every one of them.

Rules? Seriously? Don't tell me you follow the speed limit signs. Or "Don't Whizz on the grass" signs.

By definition - WEZ is a parody of propriety - a free-for-all, and nothing is taken seriously. The wit is sharp, hilarious, and intentionally overdone.

Just don't open Rick Derris links. That which has been seen, cannot be unseen.

It's not a free for all when a mod gets involved and screws with your account over and over again. If that didn't happen I'd still be there. You were a straight shooter, we talked on many threads. You even stuck up for me a couple of times as I did you. I remember one time clearly, but I rather keep the past the past.

There were a few guys I probably would have met up with down the line. I'm not a clique type of guy so many times it would be a bunch against me, I like those odds. I had a great time before the clique started whining to the mods to ***** with my account because I made them look stupid, I outsmarted them and it really ****ed them off. When he did I was out. Derris was a hoot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The WEZ must be dying if Archer is begging this guy to come back and the op begging for new posters. Guess that is what happens when the mods and some posters are super friendly to each other :****:

NO, but if there's a couple sphincters - then he should return and work them over.

That's the way we roll.

When the mods get involved and break board rules, I say I'm out. I left mostly because the mod was a corrupt *******. I don't play that way. I burned the **** out of his pussies friends and out smarted every one of them.

Rules? Seriously? Don't tell me you follow the speed limit signs. Or "Don't Whizz on the grass" signs.

By definition - WEZ is a parody of propriety - a free-for-all, and nothing is taken seriously. The wit is sharp, hilarious, and intentionally overdone.

It's not a free for all when a mod gets involved and screws with your account over and over again. If that didn't happen I'd still be there. You were a straight shooter, we talked on many threads. You even stuck up for me a couple of times as I did you. I remember one time clearly, but I rather keep the past the past.

There were a few guys I probably would have met up with down the line. I'm not a clique type of guy so many times it would be a bunch against me, I like those odds. I had a great time before the clique started whining to the mods to ***** with my account because I made them look stupid, I outsmarted them and it really ****ed them off. When he did I was out. Derris was a hoot!

who were you ?

That's the way we roll.

who were you ?

He's either ericdoesntcare or another poster who got his SN changed and rage quit over it. But the wez is soft lol

who were you ?

He's either ericdoesntcare or another poster who got his SN changed and rage quit over it. But the wez is soft lol

That was not my screen name and they never touched my SN. I doubt anyone burned the Clique like I did. That should be enough of a hint if you've been there for years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WEZ was alot of fun years back. To many good posters have left. Now its a 5 man circle jerk. Was founded on Anything Goes, long way from that now.

Advertisement
WEZ is for old women IMO.

There is a thread about them, and for the record, yes I am for MILFs.

No no. I mean like you are all old women.

Perhaps you should post using proper English. And, for the record, I am a middle aged male. In fact the women who post in the WEZ are all young.

TBay cane, the WEZ was a sub board here until the school put pressure on the operator because the humor, smack and monkey **** was deemed offensive. Go figure.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm here for the monkey ****. Leggokes!

biDFHU0.gif

So. The WEZ was a another board on this board?

The equivalent of the WEZ is what created this site. The WEZ is basically the heart and soul of this site and had to be separated so this site could square up essentially.

Advertisement
Back