Inside info

LOL AT delusional canesinsight porsters calling the wez pussies and not having enough skin. ****, cis had to cut ties with the wez because you'll cowards couldn't take jokes. You'll all don't even smoke crack.

Cowards cried to the mods all the time, pussies! But they did have a handful of good posters over there, most probably gone.

The crying was done by a few sissy boys on CIS about a lot of posts on WEZ when it was part of CIS - the milksops couldn't be creative enough to respond, and couldn't stand the dumbass things they'd say being criticized - so they'd go to WEZ, get insulted, get butthurt, and run to the Mods.

You wouldn't know - being too busy tickling Toofy taint.

Oh I would know! LMAO 100% opposite of what you are saying, you were or are one of the good posters. The WEZ has about 40-50 posters that are in a ***** click, somebody makes them look like fools and they cry to the mods. Pussies!

Advertisement
LOL AT delusional canesinsight porsters calling the wez pussies and not having enough skin. ****, cis had to cut ties with the wez because you'll cowards couldn't take jokes. You'll all don't even smoke crack.

Cowards cried to the mods all the time, pussies! But they did have a handful of good posters over there, most probably gone.

The crying was done by a few sissy boys on CIS about a lot of posts on WEZ when it was part of CIS - the milksops couldn't be creative enough to respond, and couldn't stand the dumbass things they'd say being criticized - so they'd go to WEZ, get insulted, get butthurt, and run to the Mods.

Oh I would know! LMAO 100% opposite of what you are saying, you were or are one of the good posters. The WEZ has about 40-50 posters that are in a **** click, somebody makes them look like fools and they cry to the mods. Pussies!

CaneOil job - yes. I am a stellar poster.

So you're forgiven.

Just a notion of mine, but I don't kill those I like.

Now get back over there and school some of them.

Oh I would know! LMAO 100% opposite of what you are saying, you were or are one of the good posters. The WEZ has about 40-50 posters that are in a **** click, somebody makes them look like fools and they cry to the mods. Pussies!

So you're forgiven.

The WEZ must be dying if Archer is begging this guy to come back and the op begging for new posters. Guess that is what happens when the mods and some posters are super friendly to each other :****:

Advertisement

So you're forgiven.

The WEZ must be dying if Archer is begging this guy to come back and the op begging for new posters. Guess that is what happens when the mods and some posters are super friendly to each other :****:

NO, but if there's a couple sphincters - then he should return and work them over.

That's the way we roll.

Advertisement

So you're forgiven.

NO, but if there's a couple sphincters - then he should return and work them over.

That's the way we roll.

When the mods get involved and break board rules, I say I'm out. I left mostly because the mod was a corrupt *******. I don't play that way. I burned the **** out of his pussies friends and out smarted every one of them.

So you're forgiven.

That's the way we roll.

When the mods get involved and break board rules, I say I'm out. I left mostly because the mod was a corrupt *******. I don't play that way. I burned the **** out of his pussies friends and out smarted every one of them.

Details? Or just vague accusations?

So you're forgiven.

That's the way we roll.

Fact. Once he got involved and started f with my account I was done. I asked him did I break any rules, he said no. I told him to stop F with my account then, his buddies pressured him and he kept it up. So I told him to delete my account, he didn't want too. He said he didn't like deleting accounts in case I wanted to come back, I told him to delete my f account I wont be back.

That's the way we roll.

Fact. Once he got involved and started f with my account I was done. I asked him did I break any rules, he said no. I told him to stop F with my account then, his buddies pressured him and he kept it up. So I told him to delete my account, he didn't want too. He said he didn't like deleting accounts in case I wanted to come back, I told him to delete my f account I wont be back.

Who are you talking about?

Advertisement

It's the WEZ pussies that come here to beg. CIS don't give a **** 'bout WEZ. CIS is the crack that WEZ smokes. Oh, you didn't come here for abuse?
That's the thing with a free site, it attracts all the pussies who are too cheap to pay for info.
Naw fam, that's being smart with my money. Why the *** would I pay for info when I can get the same quality for free?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's the way we roll.

Lmao what? What in the **** are you talking about? Also if you need a mod to delete your account so you won't come back you lack any type of self control and should kill yourself.

Lmao what? What in the **** are you talking about? Also if you need a mod to delete your account so you won't come back you lack any type of self control and should kill yourself.

Learn how to read jagoff, I didn't say that. I said I wanted my account deleted and I won't be back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

That's the way we roll.

Don't remember his screen name it was a while back. He was the one that was most friendly with the clique.

Don't remember his screen name it was a while back. He was the one that was most friendly with the clique.

It was Tano

Learn how to read jagoff, I didn't say that. I said I wanted my account deleted and I won't be back.

Ignore him, he has ptsd thanks to the red head ball boy. I did 3 ban bets on the site and won 2 of them. One I didn't care so I didn't really say anything after I won. The 2nd I actually did care and wanted the bald fat **** poster banned but the mods ignored it. Then finally did a ban bet against duval. The mod admitted that he was not banning people he liked regardless of the bet to everyone. The reason he told everyone was because one of the poster had a mental breakdown and made a thread crying about losing duval. I lost the bet and took the L and the ban. I can't even sign into the website anymore:banned2:.

So you're forgiven.

That's the way we roll.

Rules? Seriously? Don't tell me you follow the speed limit signs. Or "Don't Whizz on the grass" signs.

By definition - WEZ is a parody of propriety - a free-for-all, and nothing is taken seriously. The wit is sharp, hilarious, and intentionally overdone.

Just don't open Rick Derris links. That which has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Advertisement
Back