Inky spoke to the team finally!

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the unwashed heathen masses, can someone help me understand who Inky is?

Former UTenn player who lost the use of his right arm after making a tackle. The tackle ruptured his artery in his shoulder and made it life threatening.

Studied psychology and has become a motivational speaker. Listened to some of his content before and it’s very good

Fwiw he wasn’t easy or nice to the previous staff. He was always a professional, but never played politics or faked ****
Diaz tried to keep him away as much as possible. There is a reason why he is around more under Mario. Good riddance.

Advertisement
Fwiw he wasn’t easy or nice to the previous staff. He was always a professional, but never played politics or faked ****
I've never met the man, but Ed strikes me as the type that don't put up with the bull****, and one that won't mind telling you the truth about the bull**** that he knows you're standing in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Inky spoke at
My organization a coupe of years ago…really good, very motivational and uplifting!

Here is a short clip of him at Miami. I bet this speech was amazing and hopefully the players truly listened and take it to heart what he said. Dude had tons of talent and it was taken away in seconds.

To be honest this is the one thing that ****ed me off the most with the latest coaching staffs. They were happy with barely beating a non power 5 team or even division 2 team. A win is a win, but it really isn't. You can't dominate these teams and learn even more from your wins than your losses you want be anywhere near elite in college football

To be honest this is the one thing that ****ed me off the most with the latest coaching staffs. They were happy with barely beating a non power 5 team or even division 2 team. A win is a win, but it really isn't. You can't dominate these teams and learn even more from your wins than your losses you want be anywhere near elite in college football

Agreed. Saban wants to dominate his opponents and literally make them quit. Manny was doing slip and slides beating ****** teams.

God it’s early I just woke up and don’t want to go on a rant about manny but the dude phucking sucked. Touchdown rings and turnover chains when you are down 30pts. What an embarrassment he was and his culture was ****. Good riddance

Advertisement
Back