Inky spoke to the team finally!

Inky is an amazing human being in addition to being an inspiration to many. He even took time to come to little ole Clewiston High School to address our student body in the gym and it was amazing. Loved that guy. Our kids responded amazingly. So many larger venues he could have spoken yet he came to our little rural school in the middle of cane fields that nobody would ever recognize. That says a ton and we appreciate it. Would love to have him again.

Advertisement
Agreed. Saban wants to dominate his opponents and literally make them quit. Manny was doing slip and slides beating ****** teams.

God it’s early I just woke up and don’t want to go on a rant about manny but the dude phucking sucked. Touchdown rings and turnover chains when you are down 30pts. What an embarrassment he was and his culture was ****. Good riddance

fail slip n slide GIF

For everyone who wants to know more about Inky should definitely watch this. An AMAZING interview.

Advertisement
Great motivator, but I wonder how much the Gen Z masses get out of someone like this.

I think the kid is fantastic—but do current athletes?

I watched the "I Am Athlete" with Antrel Rolle last week and you had him and DJ Williams up there (with Pacman Jones and Santonio Holmes) talking about today's kids barking but not being dogs, as well as just how different today's kids are.

No knock on today's player—and sure, there are some dogs out there—but the world is different in 2022 compared to 2002, so no one is shocked the modern-day college football player ain't like these cats in the past.

I mean do we really believe we'd ever see an Ed Reed-like speech (FSU, 2001) like we did all those years ago—and dudes just stand there taking it, absorbing it and then getting out there to dominate?

Good Lord, some would film for social media, others would talk about how they felt threatened by the angst and outburst and how they couldn't concentrate the rest of the game (probably not, but possibly).

In a world with more noise than ever, curious how this type of speech really resonates with today's kids.

This is like the third guy I see Cristobal has brought to speak to the team

It seems he is bringing at least one of these weekly. He wants then laser focused. Where other coaches doing this at this rate? I dont remember this with the prior 3.

Edit: More than 3

Spoke to the Gaytors too. Ink better learn to pick a side 😂😂😂😂 He can't speak to both teams during the same season. I could care less about SEC ties 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back