Inky spoke to the team finally!

BeastMode

Junior
I’ve been messaging, tweeting everything I can do towards Canes media/coaches for years and years to get this man on campus to speak to the team. Finally inky said a couple weeks ago him and Mario got something in the works. Top to bottom Mario has it covered.

If you haven’t heard of Inky go check his story. Paralyzed while playing at Tenn. I’ve had the pleasure of hearing him speak at a private event. He is truly inspirational and glad we finally got him in the building.

2569E330-EAA7-42FE-883B-86EDA6828984.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For the unwashed heathen masses, can someone help me understand who Inky is?
He’s a motivational speaker..he used to play db for Tenn and went in to make a hit and it paralyzed him and he basically uses his story and the lessons that he’s learned and speaks..I have listened to him multiple times over the years and his mindset/mental toughness is what makes humans amazing

Advertisement
Advertisement
That short clip is great public speaking. He would do very well as a trial attorney but I am confident he is doing really well as a motivational speaker.
I saw him at my company’s national conference and he is easily the best public speaker I’ve ever heard. Unbelievable story, passion and intellect to connect with anyone

Advertisement
Back