Injuries…holler at me

I was told November at best right after the game and Lucas midseason. Then a couple weeks ago it didn’t sound as promising. Lucas is on schedule

That’s nuts, on a fluky freaky tackle too smh. Good thing is he will def be back I’d assume but honestly we can’t rely on the kid to stay healthy. **** XL is probably back too and EOC is probably the one to test the waters if he keeps this up. Crazy.
 
Word on the street is they built a secret substation near the practice complex
 
Antoine definitely didn’t play. Any stats that list him are wrong.

Mack played TON. I’ll bet he played 40 snaps.

Thornton is borderline unplayable in the secondary. At or near the LOS he’s ok, anything in coverage he is abysmal.

I think this team is at its best with Lucas, EOC and Antoine at corner, Poyser and Bryce at safety, and Dunnigan at nickel. All fully healthy.
Preach !! I’ve been saying the same ! Once we get frederique Lucas and Antoine back .. slide BF3 back to safety and keep dunnigan at Nickel .. I think dunnigan has way more upside than Thornton tbh
 
Back
Top