Injuries…holler at me

Bring back the Stache.... I'm kidding..... Football happens , people get hurt.... Life's hard wear a helmet...
 
I’m not convinced Fletcher is 100% either. He got up a bit gingerly after a run in the 4th but stayed in for another good run then went out. Announcers commented on him being “finally healthy” and smiling but looking like he was grimacing with some discomfort then was bent over. Maybe just gassed or maybe was sick?
Fletcher is fine. He racked himself on the long run along the sideline. That carried over to the next run where he got the wind knocked out of him a bit. He was then puking on the sideline. Trainer gave him O2 and water and he was fine. Nothing to worry about.
 
This might be the most injured team i can remember through 5 weeks. Truly, this is pure insanity. Need yall to help me sort this is my brain. Correct what I’m missing.

OJ Frédérique - done for most of the year if not all
Lucas - been hurt since week 1, back soon. Maybe.
Antione - been out all year, back soon. Maybe.
EOC - went out but came back, right?
Lightfoot - went out tonight, never returned
Blount - came in banged up, left and didn’t return?
Mali - hurt the shoulder again but came back
Moten - seemed like he was ok after missing last week
McCoy - came back but was clearly hurt
Buchanan - went out and came back, what’s the injury?

Obviously Marty and Moore done for the year.

What am I missing? This is ******* absurd. The whole goddamned team has been hurt in the first 5 weeks.
You forgot Ezekiel Marcellin who will be back vs FSU. The worst thing about the above is that there are a bunch of other kids who are not out yet are playing through injuries and even more we don't hear about because they don't play much(I think Cantwell is in this group).
 
Is Justin Scott okay? Someone mentioned him as well and now I wanna go back and see the last time be got into the game
 
It’s honestly crazy, I think it’s part freak stuff and part playing so deep into January last year. The bye literally couldn’t come at a better time
I’ve heard this same thing once or twice…. Let’s be realistic— we aren’t the limit team that went del into the playoffs and our roster turned over quite a bit…

Now had we been playing the world baseball classic that cut j to spring training and this were baseball not football…. Maybe…

I just don’t put any stock in this aberrant theory whatsoever….

You can’t rationalize these injuries- it just is what it is
 
It’s honestly crazy, I think it’s part freak stuff and part playing so deep into January last year. The bye literally couldn’t come at a better time
I’ve heard this same thing once or twice…. Let’s be realistic— we aren’t the limit team that went del into the playoffs and our roster turned over quite a bit…

Now had we been playing the world baseball classic that cut j to spring training and this were baseball not football…. Maybe…

I just don’t put any stock in this aberrant theory whatsoever….

You can’t rationalize these injuries- it just is what it is
We aren’t the same team as last year regardless of how many guys have hit the injured list for lengthy stays
 
Back
Top