Injuries…holler at me

I’m not convinced Fletcher is 100% either. He got up a bit gingerly after a run in the 4th but stayed in for another good run then went out. Announcers commented on him being “finally healthy” and smiling but looking like he was grimacing with some discomfort then was bent over. Maybe just gassed or maybe was sick?
 
McCoy - Tough MF, the Bye will help a ton
Lucas - Back for FSU probably
Antoine - Back for UNC probably.
O’Connor - Played was fine (even at end of game)
Toney - Looked fine after the game. Obviously playing through a sprain of some sort.
Fletch - Looks like he’s playing at 75-80%
Blount - Bye hopefully helps a ton
Lightfoot - TBD
OJ - Probably back at end of November.

This defense is going to look a whole lot better once Lucas and Jaboire are back.
 
I’m not convinced Fletcher is 100% either. He got up a bit gingerly after a run in the 4th but stayed in for another good run then went out. Announcers commented on him being “finally healthy” and smiling but looking like he was grimacing with some discomfort then was bent over. Maybe just gassed or maybe was sick?
Idk I think he just landed on his nuts and that was taking awhile for the pain to go away I may be wrong though. lol
 
Never needed a bye week as much as this one. We were very healthy last year. This year? Not so much.

McCoy dieserves an award. He’s a gentle giant w iron cojones
Agreed, but I’d like to know what his injury was. He looked like he was in mortal pain immediately.
I’ve broken half the bones in my body as well as torn labrum’s etc., and you usually don’t feel it that quickly.

Has to be an injury where there are a lot of nerve endings.
 
Agreed, but I’d like to know what his injury was. He looked like he was in mortal pain immediately.
I’ve broken half the bones in my body as well as torn labrum’s etc., and you usually don’t feel it that quickly.

Has to be an injury where there are a lot of nerve endings.
Could’ve popped out his shoulder and just freaked out thinking of the ramifications. Guy is getting his shot at tackle after waiting for what seemed like 12 years.
 
Really? I didn’t see him out there. Is this confirmed? Would be excellent news, but surprising.
its on ESPN so unless they miscredited it which is not impossible i guess

1791087549575.png
 
Didn’t mack play today or was I seeing ****. Number 27 ? Regardless our youngster are stepping. Up and dominating . .
 
Back
Top