Injured Players

Advertisement
Jaquan definitely back for FSU. He was dying to get on the field last night, they literally had to hold him back. AR, don’t know what’s going on with him.

AR is busy training for the Tour de France. He has bigger aspirations than college football.

Advertisement
Saw Johnson and Steed dressed. My guess is they will be good for FSU, Shaq’s got a sprained ankle so he will be limited in practice and my guess is probably play, I think Smith is ok and Richards I have no idea anymore.

We have a week and half to heal up. JJ was close tonight so I would expect him back. AR has to be back soon right? He's had over month off, no practicing or anything. Shaq worries me. You never know with ankle injuries but I hope he's good to go.

We’ll need Jaquan out there vs FSU.

Coach Willie Taggart is an offensive mastermind and you can bet your bottom dollar he will be sure to find a way to exploit Jaquan’s absence.

I don't understand how nobody gets your sarcasm

Advertisement
While it is excellent news that Shaq's X-Rays are negative, ankle sprains can be hard to recover from. I hope it is not a severe one and knowing Shaq's determination and discipline in working with physical therapists, he will be back soon.

Advertisement
I would NOT put too much stock into anything CMR says when it comes to injuries and timelines for a player’s return. He reminds me of the Monty Python bit ... “it’s just a flesh wound”

Attachments

• 34A38FF2-E9D6-464A-98FE-AA6D5499129D.gif
    34A38FF2-E9D6-464A-98FE-AA6D5499129D.gif
    971.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm pretty sure Rousseau is out for the season. He'll take a red shirt.

I read somewhere that Jaquan was questionable for UNC but probably could have played if they needed him to. I'm assuming he's a go for FSU.

I've given up on ever seeing Richards in a Miami uniform again.

I think it was reported when he initially got hurt that Rousseau may be available by bowl season. He could theoretically play in a bowl game and still keep the red shirt.

Advertisement
Never saw Smith get hurt. What happened?

Agreed about Jaquan. He would have played if the game was tight.

He didn't seem concerned about AR either or JJ after Toledo who has missed the last 2 games.

JJ was available but they wanted to rest him unless they absolutely needed him. also, no point in rushing JJ back for FIU. AR is a diff story.

Advertisement
Back