Injured Players

sstcane

Sophomore
Premium
Anyone hear anything about Rousseau’s timetable to come back? Also what are the expectations for AR and JJ being back for FSU.

Advertisement
My assumption with AR is that he is always injured at this point. It's like if Burns and Coley had a baby lol.

We’ll need Jaquan out there vs FSU.

Coach Willie Taggart is an offensive mastermind and you can bet your bottom dollar he will be sure to find a way to exploit Jaquan’s absence.

I'm pretty sure Rousseau is out for the season. He'll take a red shirt.

I read somewhere that Jaquan was questionable for UNC but probably could have played if they needed him to. I'm assuming he's a go for FSU.

I've given up on ever seeing Richards in a Miami uniform again.

Coach Willie Taggart is an offensive mastermind and you can bet your bottom dollar he will be sure to find a way to exploit Jaquan’s absence.
Lol their o line got man handled by Samford they should be more worried about blocking our whole dline

Advertisement
Jaquan definitely back for FSU. He was dying to get on the field last night, they literally had to hold him back. AR, don’t know what’s going on with him.

Advertisement
Held Jaquan out last night but he could have played. It's all go for FSU.

Offensive mastermind?!?! Lol!!!! I continue to scratch my head at where all this hype and praise for slick willie comes from. Was it his blowouts vs high schools while at usf? Or was it his year at Oregon where he went 7-6 and put up a jaw dropping 3pts vs UDub, 7 vs stanford and 14 vs an awful ucla team? Those certainly look like the numbers of an offensive mastermind!

I stand corrected, he did put up 77 vs southern utah and 69 vs oregon state. My apologies.

Willis is going to decapitate someone....however the TWO big penalties can't happen next Sat.:ohlord:

Advertisement
Slight sprain. Richt didn't seem concerned in the post game....an extra couple of days to regroup this week coming at the right time.

Advertisement
Anyone hear anything about Rousseau’s timetable to come back? Also what are the expectations for AR and JJ being back for FSU.

JJ could have played last night. As long as there are no setbacks at practice this week, he should be good to go. AR hasn’t even practiced in 5 weeks so no clue on him. Shaq is an ankle sprain so hopefully that will be healed up in time. As long as it isn’t a high ankle sprain then he should be good. Greg broke his leg so I doubt we see him this year. What about Irving Jr. MCL are usually 4-6 weeks. He should return in a few weeks right?

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 11.00.15 AM.png

Advertisement
Back