Ingraham fallout and where Miami can go from here on the D-Line

I honestly can’t believe our struggles to recruit d-tackles look at the last 2 years our dt are disruptive it’s crazy

Advertisement
it wasnt one weekend. anyone who believes that SMH. he was waiting for his offer from Bama to be a real one (committable) and mom to sign off. once she signed off, he flipped.
More like once she signed on... meaning the dotted line for the title to the Charger

I fully expect Miami to strikeout in all his remaining targets at DT and struggle to fill the IL slots. The season was killed by the pathetic, ininspired display of the UV game and Richt decision along with the UF season. We have no momentum we are the joke in the state and for some reason local recruits use that ascthe excuse to go out.

Ok butt pirate...first off, FSWho is the joke of the state currently. Second, while I do agree that the UVA loss was pathetic. We still have season left to at least gain some momentum back. Everyone knows that big changes are coming this offseason...lets hope that Richt is more Saban than Golden when it comes to CEO'ing this program.

Yep, and pathetic FSWho loads up every year in that department, this year no different. baffling...

not all local kids want to stay home. its simple as that. you're going to lose kids no matter how good the line looks. this is the case here.

Advertisement
My favorite local DL....Kid is a beast. Personally think he should have a Miami Offer..could likely play Strong side End...and possibly move to a 3 tech later in his career.

Advertisement
My favorite local DL....Kid is a beast. Personally think he should have a Miami Offer..could likely play Strong side End...and possibly move to a 3 tech later in his career.

This is who we need to be after. Add him and Cheney and call it a day at dt

Golden had bandy and didn’t offer cause of size.
Similar situation with this young man except now it’s CMR and Co.

Yep, and pathetic FSWho loads up every year in that department, this year no different. baffling...
Dt’s get bags. Very difficult to find big athletic guys. That’s why bama wanted ingraham. That’s why McIntosh was so good here. That’s why Sapp has the most awards of any UM player.

Advertisement

I think he adds 30lbs in year one and by year two he is similar to Bethel in size.

Somebody with a Twitter account send this to Jess Simpson on Twitter. Blow his page up! 😂

Advertisement

Good post an since Ray decommitted once already from U of L and is now a USF commit, flipping to UM I would imagine shouldn't be an issue if Miami offers.

Go Canes

Last edited:

EPIC FIND ,how about this kid / BEAST along side the other BEAST from Southwest 2021 commit Javon 6'4" 275 as a junior DT

Advertisement
Back