Indoor Practice Facility

Advertisement
Hasn't been completely funded yet, so I think they're holding off on breaking ground until they get to a certain % of their goal

They're currently focusing on the Hecht Center renovations, which should be done soon...they were putting in the new floors today

They need to put a shovel in the ground already, start building right before NSD, get some momentum rollin

Advertisement
I believe most of the funds are in. Dealing with permits and Coral Gables. Hope to break ground right after spring practice!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We'll have it in time for the 2052 season.

with this fan base who don't go to games or support the team/school money wise.. these cheap boosters (except 1 apparently) and board of trustee.. your about right unfortunately.. We got all these former NFL stars whose made millions in 8+ years and none helping? sleeep. Can't have empty stands and expect nice things for the program.

Last edited:
We are only a few million away. The Rock made over 100 million this last year. He easily could do it

Advertisement
4th - and - 14...why did you choose that as your screen name?

(no sarcasm...legit question) (& yes, I know the significance of that down and distance to Miami football)

Advertisement
Back