Indoor Practice Facility

The first rule of IPF construction is that if you incessantly inquire about said construction of IPF then you get no IPF.....or you get punched in the throat....indoors.

Advertisement
4th - and - 14...why did you choose that as your screen name?

(no sarcasm...legit question) (& yes, I know the significance of that down and distance to Miami football)

Probably some weird form of self torture. I am still soooooooooo ****ed off about that play (much more so than the Porter call), that I can't let it go.

(no sarcasm...legit question) (& yes, I know the significance of that down and distance to Miami football)

Probably some weird form of self torture. I am still soooooooooo ****ed off about that play (much more so than the Porter call), that I can't let it go.

Let it go man. ;) (Easier said than done man!)

I still can't stand Brian Barker and George Teague. Yeah, we all got issues.

Hah! Yes, I still have George Teague nightmares in my sleep :)

I was at that game in New Orleans longest drive home especially through redneck Alabama. That Teague play was called back on a penalty which no one mentions. Still people will never let Lamar live down that play..

Advertisement

McDougle freelance play? Yeah that sucked bad.

Advertisement
Back