Indoor Practice Facility update

Advertisement
proxy.php

This is fantastic news! Question for anyone with knowledge, how will the current outdoor fields be impacted? Will they still be full length or will one or both be shortened also?

This is fantastic news! Question for anyone with knowledge, how will the current outdoor fields be impacted? Will they still be full length or will one or both be shortened also?

They have a rendering in there somewhere, where it shows two full size outdoor fields further away being left intact. The partial field and the one beside it will be covered.

its been a long time coming.

Crazy to think just 3-4 years ago, we all thought this program was dead.

Thank you Coach Richt and **** you Shalala

Advertisement

They have a rendering in there somewhere, where it shows two full size outdoor fields further away being left intact. The partial field and the one beside it will be covered.

Seen it and have read conflicting things about shortening one to 80 yards and then others say taking an endzone out. Not a huge deal but just curious if anyone has the info on how the new setup will look.

That slideshow literally could not have given us less information if it described the first 9 letters of the alphabet.

STILL HYPE THO

Advertisement
I know this may sound like a dumb question....but where are they going to practice while construction is going on?

its been a long time coming.

Crazy to think just 3-4 years ago, we all thought this program was dead.

Thank you Coach Richt and **** you Shalala

3-4 years ago? I think the way we closed down the Orange Bowl was about as dead as the program could get, and that's going on 10 years ago.

I know this may sound like a dumb question....but where are they going to practice while construction is going on?

I'm assuming they'll practice right where they do now and will walk around construction when they're leaving/entering the fields

Advertisement
Advertisement
The value of an IPF is the ability to not miss out on practice during inclement weather, but will the costs of the construction influence them to practice there more often than not?

Practicing in the South Florida heat is a major advantage, so let's hope every practice possible is held outside.

Those coaches/players interviews after practice are going to suck even more now....We thought the lawn guy with the leaf blower were loud, lol

Advertisement
Back