Indoor Practice Facility Construction Photos

Advertisement
I wish someone would post pics of the process

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 10.53.12 AM.jpg

The IPF will cover the turf fields. The grass fields are being regraded and flipped to run the opposite direction so they will have full fields with endzones

Straight to the point. After his college and Patriots career is over, Austin can start out his management career as a Director of Operations. Brooke Wilson will have to share...her office.

The IPF will cover the turf fields. The grass fields are being regraded and flipped to run the opposite direction so they will have full fields with endzones

Straight to the point. After his college and Patriots career is over, Austin can start out his management career as a Director of Operations. Brooke Wilson will have to share...her office.

Very few people I'd rather share an office with

Advertisement

How much of a positive impact do you believe the IPF is going to have?

How much of a positive impact do you believe the IPF is going to have?

Its great from a recruiting standpoint as so many kids care about the bells and whistles now. From a practice standpoint its huge. Pretty much every day during fall camp and early in the season there will be at least 1 storm shower that rolls through and many practices get delayed or have to be moved into the basketball courts; so this will enable us to keep having full practice and not miss any time.

I wish someone would post pics of the process

I googled "The process" in my mind, and I found pics of very bad recent memories, too bad to post here and ruin everyone's day. But I hear you, a gif of the construction's progression would be Nice đź‘Ť

Advertisement
How many other FBS teams don't have an indoor practice facility? I assume we're about the only ones, at least in the power 5?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back