In this thread we fondly remember the talents of Jeff Thomas. (please no *****ing in this one, yeah I know coming from me)

giphy.gif

In all seriousness I am devastated and wish the best for JT4, his daughter, and all of his family.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish JT 4 all the best.

Having said that, no single player is bigger than the team. Ask any of the greats that have donned the U on their helmet and I have no doubt the vast majority would say they couldn't/wouldn't have had the success they had without the help of many people. Hear it all the time in HOF speeches.

Could this situation have been handled differently? We may never know. And maybe that's how it should be.

Advertisement
Thank God you are NOT running a business, it would be in shambles! This is a team and a business, if relationships are not good, you cut the trash fast before it infects the others! This advice is free!

How about the results???
You happy with that???
When you best employees leave, you **** on them instead of figuring out why the numbers are down the pot?
You can get the same results we are getting from a HS staff making half the money..
You are one of those know it alls who has never run a business...

Assuming he doesn’t get shot in Chicago and stays out of prison, he’s a top 2 round NFL talent.

Hope he keeps his life together and lands at a program that will utilize him correctly. An absolutely dynamic weapon. Good luck.
he's from east saint louis which is on the opposite end of the state of Illinois, a good 4 hour drive from Chicago, no need to stereotype him in to being involved in gun violence

Advertisement
This is the type of kid that is going to kill it in the NFL. And instead of having him throw up the U after scoring a TD and being another Pro Bowl cane he will do it for another school. Instead of Dugans being able to say he put Thomas in the league another coach will say that. This was a terrible move by Mork.

Thank God you are NOT running a business, it would be in shambles! This is a team and a business, if relationships are not good, you cut the trash fast before it infects the others! This advice is free!

What do you run? A mom an pop five and dime? Big companies allow their most profitable employees to get away with some heinous ****.

Advertisement
Not gonna blame anyone for jt4 leaving talented young man we will miss him.If cmr is at fault university needs to step in before it gets too bad.If it's on jt4 if he gets his mental act together watch out sky's the limit.

I'm hurt dawg. Can't believe 4 is gone. ****. I feel like we're at a funeral. Maybe UM's funeral.

this is the BIGGEST mistake that Mork has made ... MORK IS A WORLD CLASS *******

this is a football team .... not a ******* boy scout troop FFS
You're absolutely right!!! Richt should not expect these kids to be choir boys at his church or boy scouts! Once your foot hit that green grass you better turn into the evil drunken uncle that don't want his butt kissed to get ahead!!

Advertisement
Back