In this thread we fondly remember the talents of Jeff Thomas. (please no *****ing in this one, yeah I know coming from me)

Advertisement
70678C15-EA00-4014-8FE5-1C495AC9EC76.jpeg

Advertisement
His catches against LSU were downright jaw dropping. Kid is talented as ****. It's a shame he can't shake his demons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People are probably in shock... but i dont think that most people really understand yet how big a dent this will put
in Miami football for the future.

Please tell em. I'm not snapping b/c JT is gone...I'm snapping b/c this future is bleak af. Nothing feels good about this program, but the white knight fans will say, but but but we just beat Va Tech, we have an IPF and it feels like 2016 all over again. L-O-L. This feels like 2006 again. It's going to get very ugly soon.

Last edited:
Please tell em. I'm not snapping b/c JT is gone...I'm snapping b/c this future is bleak af. Nothing feels good about this program, but the white knight fans will say, but but but we just beat Va Tech and it feels like 2016 all over again. L-O-L. This feels like 2006 again. It's going to get very ugly soon.
you are right on target Rell .... the Mork Groupies are swarming like little ******* girls with sand in their twats but the real Canes fans can see the meltdown thats happening. Mork has KILLED Miami football... the stupid MFer spent too much time with Bowden in trailerhassee.

There are too many stupid little ******** that think beating a hot garbage team like Vag Tech was a big deal.

I appreciate JT committing to the U and putting on that #4 jersey and showing shades of Hester. Thanks for what you did with that U on your head.
But as of today, fvck him. Quit on the U, quit on his team mates, quit on the university. Y'all want to talk about greats? Greats dont quit

Advertisement
Back