In the Trenches

Advertisement
I think our running game wins it for us. Their strength is their defensive backfield, that won't help if we pound them. Our depth at RB is my only concern and why I wish we would pick up Clemson's Travis Etienne from the portal. Plus if Martell is our QB he could add a few yards.
I think you mean tavien feaster. Etienne is their heisman hopeful RB.

I think our running game wins it for us. Their strength is their defensive backfield, that won't help if we pound them. Our depth at RB is my only concern and why I wish we would pick up Clemson's Travis Etienne from the portal. Plus if Martell is our QB he could add a few yards.
You concerned about depth at rb? And you think this o-line can pound somebody in the run game?

Advertisement
This is a RIVALRY Game. In state game. Man vs Man. Two men enter. One man leaves. LOL...put away your stars.

I used stars for 2 reasons.
#1 As we've seen countless times the teams with more higher rated 4/5 stars win more games. This is a fact. Stars matter probably the most on the DL than anywhere. I try to stay away from that hype but it's a good measure to get a grasp on where teams have strengths and weaknesses. There's plenty of guys we have this year that are 3 stars I wouldn't trade for higher rated guys.
#2 The Gators invented the term "star whores." It pleases me and others to know that the UM hogmollies starting in the trenches are much higher rated than the UF ones. Only because it means so much to them. They have to spin it in so many ways to justify the delusion that they are going to stomp us on 8/24. This leads to many, many, many MOAR tears.

I used stars for 2 reasons.
#1 As we've seen countless times the teams with more higher rated 4/5 stars win more games. This is a fact. Stars matter probably the most on the DL than anywhere. I try to stay away from that hype but it's a good measure to get a grasp on where teams have strengths and weaknesses. There's plenty of guys we have this year that are 3 stars I wouldn't trade for higher rated guys.
#2 The Gators invented the term "star whores." It pleases me and others to know that the UM hogmollies starting in the trenches are much higher rated than the UF ones. Only because it means so much to them. They have to spin it in so many ways to justify the delusion that they are going to stomp us on 8/24. This leads to many, many, many MOAR tears.

That's just the point. Stars don't matter when it comes RIVALRY games especially when it comes to the BIG 3. Throw all the Wins and Losses away when these teams meet up. No metric or method of measurement created by mankind will give you an idea how of this game will turnout. This game is all heart. Who has the biggest heart. Bragging rights. For a "TrueFloridian" you of all people should know this. This game is why you love college football. This game is how you become a LEGEND. Gators will bring it. UM will bring it (I hope). Which staff is going to put their guys in the best position to win with 2 minutes on the clock. For the past 8 years, UM looks sloppy in big games. Manny better deliver if he's counting the days.

Last edited:
That's just the point. Stars don't matter when it comes RIVALRY games especially when it comes to the BIG 3. Throw all the Wins and Losses away when these teams meet up. No metric or method of measurement created by mankind will give you an idea how of this game will turnout. This game is all heart. Who has the biggest heart. Bragging rights. For a "TrueFloridian" you of all people should know this. This game is why you love college football. This game is how you become a LEGEND. Gators will bring it. UM will bring it (I hope). Which staff is going to put their guys in the best position to win with 2 minutes on the clock. For the past 8 years, UM looks sloppy in big games. Manny better deliver if he's counting the days.

Where do you even come up with stuff such as: for 8 years Um has looked sloppy in big games. That’s not true. There’s been plenty of big games won.
UM owns UF wherever they have played for the entire lives of everyone except baby boomers. UM has more talent than UF in the trenches. It isn’t close either. I’m beginning to smell some troll underneath that cologne.

You people really think UF is going to lay there and allow you to buttfugg star them to death? Lmao. It will take at least 50-60 men for 4qtrs with gasoline in their veins, nitrous oxide in their lungs, and maybe some crack in their nervous system plus more to get this W...this is one of those games where your name lives on through time...Troy/Sparta type shiit…Tate is our Achilles of Ancient Greece...hahaha...

How about Leonidas?

Advertisement
Where do you even come up with stuff such as: for 8 years Um has looked sloppy in big games. That’s not true. There’s been plenty of big games won.
UM owns UF wherever they have played for the entire lives of everyone except baby boomers. UM has more talent than UF in the trenches. It isn’t close either. I’m beginning to smell some troll underneath that cologne.

Come sux my troll dck. Ill prove my point. UM can beat a fcking UF team but lose to fckn cupcakes...Pitt, Virginia, Duke, etc..like I said it is a different game when these teams line up. UM and UF played what 3 times in 30 years? Stop being misleading. Its a different game today. U act like only UM will improve after last year. UF will bring it. No doubt.

Come sux my troll dck. Ill prove my point. UM can beat a fcking UF team but lose to fckn cupcakes...Pitt, Virginia, Duke, etc..like I said it is a different game when these teams line up. UM and UF played what 3 times in 30 years? Stop being misleading. Its a different game today. U act like only UM will improve after last year. UF will bring it. No doubt.
You didn’t prove any point and continue to sound more like a troll with every post. UM losing to inferior opponents has nothing to do with UM playing sloppy in big games the past 8 years. Try again.
UF and UM have played 6 times the past 30 years. UF has one win in that span. We’d play more if they’d play us.

Hahahahahah Etienne is their starting RB you *** wipe

Advertisement

Only loss to the turds I ever saw was 09.

Couldn’t get any offense going against the defending national champs (yeah I puked a little typing that).

6 point game for a long time but the defense wore out in the end.

That’s the type of disparity it takes for the turds to sneak a win. We own those clowns.

If the offense has ANY rhythm and protects the ball, we will win by at least two touchdowns.

Book it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back