In the Trenches

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
The hype is real for week zero. I was wondering what's the true talent at 2019 UM vs. 2019 UF vs. 2018 LSU in the trenches. The star rankings and experience of the guys in the trenches is normally a great indicator of who will win big rivalry games. And yes, these are projections so you can swap out a guy or two here and there who might start this fall. Without further ado...

2018 LSU
OL - Charles 4 star, Brumfield 4 star, Cushenberry 3 star, Lewis 3 star, Traore 4 star
DL- Lawrence 5 star, Fehoko 4/5 star, Logan high 4 star
Overall a lot of talent, experience, and depth in the trenches in 2018. The starters were mostly 4 stars and several top 100 players. They would be rated the highest of the bunch if we went with the exact point ratings.

2019 UM
OL - Herbert 4 star, Don 4 star, Gaynor 3 star, Reed 4 star, Scaife 4 star
DL- Garvin 4 star, Nesta 4/5 star, Bethel 4 star, Hill 3 star
A close 2nd to LSU would be 2019 UM. The majority of guys are mid tier 4 stars and top 300 players. You could swap out some guys but you get the overall picture. This is a talented team with 5 of 9 guys being multi year starters.

2019 UF
OL - Forsythe low 3 star, Heggie 3 star, Buchanon low 3 star, Banks 3 star, Gouriage 4 star
DL - Zuniga 3 star, Campbell 3 star, Shuler 3 star, Greenard 3 star
Well below these teams is 2019 UF. UF lost a ton of starters and experienced higher rated depth guys. UF has one 4 star player projected to start. The rest of the guys are 3 stars. The center is the only returning starter on the OL. Zuniga is the lone returning starter on the DL.

In conclusion, we should feel really good about this game with the big uglies. They had much more talent and experience across the board last season. It's such a disparity that I would consider this season more of a rebuilding year along the lines for UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The hype is real for week zero. I was wondering what's the true talent at 2019 UM vs. 2019 UF vs. 2018 LSU in the trenches. The star rankings and experience of the guys in the trenches is normally a great indicator of who will win big rivalry games. And yes, these are projections so you can swap out a guy or two here and there who might start this fall. Without further ado...

2018 LSU
OL - Charles 4 star, Brumfield 4 star, Cushenberry 3 star, Lewis 3 star, Traore 4 star
DL- Lawrence 5 star, Fehoko 4/5 star, Logan high 4 star
Overall a lot of talent, experience, and depth in the trenches in 2018. The starters were mostly 4 stars and several top 100 players. They would be rated the highest of the bunch if we went with the exact point ratings.

2019 UM
OL - Herbert 4 star, Don 4 star, Gaynor 3 star, Reed 4 star, Scaife 4 star
DL- Garvin 4 star, Nesta 4/5 star, Bethel 4 star, Hill 3 star
A close 2nd to LSU would be 2019 UM. The majority of guys are mid tier 4 stars and top 300 players. You could swap out some guys but you get the overall picture. This is a talented team with 5 of 9 guys being multi year starters.

2019 UF
OL - Forsythe low 3 star, Heggie 3 star, Buchanon low 3 star, Banks 3 star, Gouriage 4 star
DL - Zuniga 3 star, Campbell 3 star, Shuler 3 star, Greenard 3 star
Well below these teams is 2019 UF. UF lost a ton of starters and experienced higher rated depth guys. UF has one 4 star player projected to start. The rest of the guys are 3 stars. The center is the only returning starter on the OL. Zuniga is the lone returning starter on the DL.

In conclusion, we should feel really good about this game with the big uglies. They had much more talent and experience across the board last season. It's such a disparity that I would consider this season more of a rebuilding year along the lines for UF.
Yes, UF fans and analysts alike refuse to acknowledge the amount of depth the turds are losing in the trenches, along with their best linebacker Joseph. That difference should reveal itself in this game to the Canes benefit.

You people really think UF is going to lay there and allow you to buttfugg star them to death? Lmao. It will take at least 50-60 men for 4qtrs with gasoline in their veins, nitrous oxide in their lungs, and maybe some crack in their nervous system plus more to get this W...this is one of those games where your name lives on through time...Troy/Sparta type shiit…Tate is our Achilles of Ancient Greece...hahaha...

Advertisement
I've felt since this game was scheduled that we will beat them the same as we did in 1987. Another time they were heavily favored.

Nicely done sir...Special teams wins this game for us 🙏🙌

I think our running game wins it for us. Their strength is their defensive backfield, that won't help if we pound them. Our depth at RB is my only concern and why I wish we would pick up Clemson's Travis Etienne from the portal. Plus if Martell is our QB he could add a few yards.

In rivalry interstate games anything can happen. IMO we will be a much better team talent wise, x's and o's, mental preparation, physically and in stamina. I don't think lizards will even bother watching last years film.

Advertisement
You people really think UF is going to lay there and allow you to buttfugg star them to death? Lmao. It will take at least 50-60 men for 4qtrs with gasoline in their veins, nitrous oxide in their lungs, and maybe some crack in their nervous system plus more to get this W...this is one of those games where your name lives on through time...Troy/Sparta type shiit…Tate is our Achilles of Ancient Greece...hahaha...
Like clockwork, you're so quick to come to the defense of the Gaytors, while simultaneously spitting some fresh Martell **** out of your mouth. At least you can multitask. I'll give you that much.

Like clockwork, you're so quick to come to the defense of the Gaytors, while simultaneously spitting some fresh Martell **** out of your mouth. At least you can multitask. I'll give you that much.

.hehehe...I can't stop laughing...u people crack me the fugg up...hehehe...my man @reg here for example....he can write beautiful and highly intelligent posts and then turn his brain off and become pure ghetto rat shiit sewer juice on you. Who is the pretender? hehehe...my stomach hurts...hahaha...

.hehehe...I can't stop laughing...u people crack me the fugg up...hehehe...my man @reg here for example....he can write beautiful and highly intelligent posts and then turn his brain off and become pure ghetto rat shiit sewer juice on you. Who is the pretender? hehehe...my stomach hurts...hahaha...
If this ain’t the most Florida sounding post I swear

Advertisement
Stomach hurts, huh? There's too much Martell d'ick juice in it. Might I recommend some form of a gastrointestinal decontamination procedure? You will be feeling better in no time. Hang in there champ!

The mods need to install a ban by consensus system so we can vote people out. Members can help in the ban process.

So you all can lie to each other and feel good? Lets be real. Talk truth. Not live in hocus pocus. Wake tf up. Almost 20 years of saying the same got **** bullshiit to yourselves. Im just being honest. My truth and how I see the program. I'm here for all the hating on the opponent. But I'm not one of you slurpers trying to misinterpret the facts. My ****iing eyes tell me what sucks. No stupid assss formula.

Stomach hurts, huh? There's too much Martell d'ick juice in it. Might I recommend some form of a gastrointestinal decontamination procedure? You will be feeling better in no time. Hang in there champ!

Feel better?...need some ghetto rat shiit sewer juice medicine or treatment?

Advertisement
Back