In regards to a coaching position opening up at STA

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Referencing [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] post the other week. The new hire is going to have strong Cane ties, played at Miami during the 90s.

Harriot doesn't want the name out at this moment so with all due respect. I'll leave it to when it's announced publically.

Advertisement
For what position?

OC

Was surprised Harriot cut ties with Schneider like Ibis had said. That's been his guy since U-School prime days. Asked around and got my answer. New hire been coaching in a football league last few years.

Advertisement

giphy.jpg

Any of you scumbag faquits who doubt IbisWingz in the future should print out that thread from the main board, roll it up, dip it in glue and sand, and then shove it up your gerbil hair infested bootyholes.

Played at Miami in the 90's?

Obviously, it's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Advertisement
For what position?

OC

Was surprised Harriot cut ties with Schneider like Ibis had said. That's been his guy since U-School prime days. Asked around and got my answer. New hire been coaching in a football league last few years.

I'm not. The play calling was average. They lost the Gorman game because of play calling.

I'm talking about the relationship Harriot had with him though. That was his guy, some are surprised.

That I agree on though about the offense and cost them the Deerfield game the year prior. Well aside from Jake throwing 2-3 picks in that game and a deer in the headlights vs Gorman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would anyone doubt [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]? He's one of the most connected guys to STA

For what position?

OC

I'm not. The play calling was average. They lost the Gorman game because of play calling.

They lost the Gorman Game because the Gator qb overthrew Grimes 3 times after he beat his man badly and also threw behind Harley when he was wide *** open on a post in the middle of the field in the 4th quarter. If Allen connects on any ONE of those throws STA probably ends up winning that game.

For what position?

OC

They lost the Gorman Game because the Gator qb overthrew Grimes 3 times after he beat his man badly and also threw behind Harley when he was wide *** open on a post in the middle of the field in the 4th quarter. If Allen connects on any ONE of those throws STA probably ends up winning that game.

That's play calling!! If your QB who isn't that special to begin with is over & under throwing WR's plus the running game was working then that's on the play calling.

The RB averaged something like 10 yards a carry in that game. Gorman could not stop him.

Last edited:
For what position?

OC

I'm talking about the relationship Harriot had with him though. That was his guy, some are surprised.

That I agree on though about the offense and cost them the Deerfield game the year prior. Well aside from Jake throwing 2-3 picks in that game and a deer in the headlights vs Gorman.

Agreed...great point.

The call for the OC change may have came from higher ups!

Advertisement
Back