In preparation for my 2 year band, starting on 11.13.21…

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator

With the date just over a month out, I have a few words:

I would like to thank @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 for teaching me to never underestimate the gross ineptitude of the Miami program. An invaluable lesson learned, never to be made again. Imagine if I put something of value on the line. Terrifying.

I would like to formally appoint @RVACane as my successor once FSU finally beats Miami. When the clock hits 00:00 I will log out of every browser I use for the next 2 years, I want the line of succession to be unbroken and unchallenged. I don’t know if he loves you all more than I do, but he certainly talks more. You will be in capable hands.

I will miss this place, relatively speaking, like the “dessert” misses Tim Brewster. I will watch more Infowars than ever, until my return with glorious ignominy 24 months later.

Go Canes

eva green dark shadow GIF

Advertisement
Wow! Speechless! Never thought that this could be the case either but I wasn’t courageous enough to take that bet with Manny at the helm. They are taking UNC apart limb by limb and we are going to get shlacked next week as UNC isn’t going to pull a Miami and fold the week after a bad loss. Perhaps we still get up for that game but things definitely look bleak.

Advertisement

With the date just over a month out, I have a few words:

I would like to thank @crossover22[]_[] and @Problem2 for teaching me to never underestimate the gross ineptitude of the Miami program. An invaluable lesson learned, never to be made again. Imagine if I put something of value on the line. Terrifying.

I would like to formally appoint @RVACane as my successor once FSU finally beats Miami. When the clock hits 00:00 I will log out of every browser I use for the next 2 years, I want the line of succession to be unbroken and unchallenged. I don’t know if he loves you all more than I do, but he certainly talks more. You will be in capable hands.

I will miss this place, relatively speaking, like the “dessert” misses Tim Brewster. I will watch more Infowars than ever, until my return with glorious ignominy 24 months later.

Go Canes

eva green dark shadow GIF
More of a reason to fire Manny before FSPoooo - Save Inday!!!!!!!
Hero Save GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
Sexy David Hasselhoff GIF by Pose FX
kelly rohrbach comedy GIF by Baywatch Movie

But, then again, you put your balls out there….

Ivan Drago Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back