"In many ways this is Al's first year"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I TOLD YOU THIS!!! THIS IS WHAT SHE TOLD ME WHEN I ASKED HER A MONTH AGO AS TO WHY THIS CLOWN IS STILL HERE!!!!! NOONE LISTENS TO ME

Wow. I am done for a while. I spend to much time and money following the canes anyway. I think ill care when they care.

so i guess she wasnt embarrassed to sit in an empty stadium and watch they lose by double digits to pitt. smh

You would be shocked at how quickly things change after losing 2 straight games. Willing to bet she wouldn't say that today.

Advertisement
Al was 6-6 in his first year, 6-6 this year.
Al sucked as a HC his first year, sucks as a HC this year.

My god, she's right

You would be shocked at how quickly things change after losing 2 straight games. Willing to bet she wouldn't say that today.
She said that before this game am I correct?
She said it before the UVA game thats for sure.

Well I stand corrected, post below indicates she said it before the Pitt game.

Meh I still say he gets fired.

"Two hours before Saturday night's game, her last home football game as president of the University of Miami, Donna Shalala was in a buoyant mood. As she attended a tailgate party with her staff across from Gate G at Sun Life Stadium, it was clear to me that the outcome of the game against Pittsburgh would not change her opinion about coach Al Golden, his staff and the future of the program. She foresees the Hurricanes playing for the national championship. She noted that in many ways this is Golden's first season with the Hurricanes, not his fourth. She said people need to be patient." Canesport

Advertisement
"Two hours before Saturday night's game, her last home football game as president of the University of Miami, Donna Shalala was in a buoyant mood. As she attended a tailgate party with her staff across from Gate G at Sun Life Stadium, it was clear to me that the outcome of the game against Pittsburgh would not change her opinion about coach Al Golden, his staff and the future of the program. She foresees the Hurricanes playing for the national championship. She noted that in many ways this is Golden's first season with the Hurricanes, not his fourth. She said people need to be patient." Canesport

O-M-G

Advertisement
This can't be real life... Nobody in their right mind can witness the product on the field and expect things will get better... I mean how many all Americans must this staff have before they can win against a decent team and also not let crap teams destroy us as well...

lets keep in mind, Canesport had Golden to PSU as a done deal. they also had jon gruden coming as our head coach and Jay Gruden as his OC.

O-M-G

Lulz. She is delusional.

F^ck you fanbase.

Advertisement
Back