In-home visits schedule

View as article
Miami needs to talk Norton and RJ into staying for their Senior season, #1 recruiting get for 2018 at DT..

But Nesta is a recruit our staff needs to get with and hopefully the staff can get him recruit some big time DTs to join him here at UM!!

Advertisement
Got to win the Jobe battle to show that we foreal on the trail hes one of the most important in terms of telling bama fuq u.

We've done our job this season. 10-win season. Division title. Dominant defense. Beat FSU, VT, Notre Dame on prime time TV (two of which were blowouts). This all with a borderline division 1 QB.

I'm sure Banda's going to be on this kid the rest of the way. If he doesn't come, it won't be the staff's fault.

Its never about wins i tell people that all the time, its relationships.

The staff needs to keep Jobe on board for sure!! And we need to send Rumph to have a sleep over by Campbell house, we need him to join Storm18'..

Advertisement
Got to win the Jobe battle to show that we foreal on the trail hes one of the most important in terms of telling bama fuq u.

We've done our job this season. 10-win season. Division title. Dominant defense. Beat FSU, VT, Notre Dame on prime time TV (two of which were blowouts). This all with a borderline division 1 QB.

I'm sure Banda's going to be on this kid the rest of the way. If he doesn't come, it won't be the staff's fault.

I'm not disagreeing with you. But we've been recruiting this kid since Richt's been at Miami. Saban has an entirely new staff this year. This is why everyone was cracking on Xavier Williams earlier this year when he stuck with his commitment with Bama - because of relationship with coaches - who were all brand new on Saban's staff.

But the premise with this kid that Pete has mentioned has been two things for him to stick with Miami:

1) Keep recruiting him (which we've done)
2) Have a good season (which we've done)

If he doesn't come here. He was never coming here.

You need the wins to validate those relationships tho. That was Golden’s problem, we always tanked late and were exposed and then it was easy pickens for the big boys. At this point Richt and staff have shown they are competent and ahead of schedule. This roster still needs a bunch on help everywhere

Advertisement

And $

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wrote off jobe a long time ago . If stays committed he does however not putting money on this

I'm not disagreeing with you. But we've been recruiting this kid since Richt's been at Miami. Saban has an entirely new staff this year. This is why everyone was cracking on Xavier Williams earlier this year when he stuck with his commitment with Bama - because of relationship with coaches - who were all brand new on Saban's staff.

But the premise with this kid that Pete has mentioned has been two things for him to stick with Miami:

1) Keep recruiting him (which we've done)
2) Have a good season (which we've done)

If he doesn't come here. He was never coming here.

It’s hard for me to disagree with what your saying and the style of defense we play fits his skill set. He’s a physical safety that can cover

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jobe is the truth, Undecided.... Hopefully Banda, Daiz & CMR all go up to Connecticut and talk with him

Jobe is an annoying front runner, it is what it is. His 7 on 7 coach admitted that he trolls Miami fans.

If you don’t ride with Miami stop “repping” Sean Taylor.

It’s about bags. Elite dudes get purchased not recruited

Advertisement
Back