In-home visits schedule

View as article
Very interesting...

[TWEET]937878340320550912[/TWEET]

What’s interesting? They have been recruiting him for the last 2 months or so

I wasn't aware. Also, he'll likely be a DT at the next level. I'd like to see us grab 3 this class.

Was wondering why we were recruiting more DE's, but this pleases me. Take him and Goldwire to go with Silvera. Very similar frame to RJ when he came in.

Nesta, Michael Thompson, and this kid would be elite. Fappable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I trust the coaching staff, but do we really need to go to Missouri for a DT prospect / redshirt candidate?

Advertisement
What’s interesting? They have been recruiting him for the last 2 months or so

I wasn't aware. Also, he'll likely be a DT at the next level. I'd like to see us grab 3 this class.

Was wondering why we were recruiting more DE's, but this pleases me. Take him and Goldwire to go with Silvera. Very similar frame to RJ when he came in.

I trust the coaching staff, but do we really need to go to Missouri for a DT prospect / redshirt candidate?

Yes. It's hard to find DTs that can come play day 1. If this kid has a similar to RJ McIntosh, then it's worth it. His film looks decent as well.

Yes. It's hard to find DTs that can come play day 1. If this kid has a similar to RJ McIntosh, then it's worth it. His film looks decent as well.

I'm cool with this model so long as we have continuity in the coaching staff. Looks like we're in year 2 of a 4 year DT rebuilding process.

Advertisement
Back