In Fairness to King…

When he missed spring ball where an offensive system is adjusted and TVD and Garcia got the stuff that King and TVD missed from last year. I really thought the added time would make Lashlee's offense shine as did many others. Remember we will score 40 per game crap being thrown around...and look at how pathetic we are. If TVD or Garcia started the season since they got those reps, would we be better off? How many freshmen QB's star right out of the shoot, for example Alabama yet we see these guys practice looking solid and they sit. All the hype about how rapid King's recovery has been makes media hype but the reality is King is not prepared to run anything new. Love King, like the kid, wish him well but what counts is wins and losses. If it is broke fix it, the morale of this team is dangerously low and drastic moves are needed, be it new lineups, new coaches, new offense and defensive plays. Cam and 52 yards is a disgrace so either he is not the man or the OL sucks or both. Also a portal rb tore us up and we ignored portal RB's when we suspected lack of depth. Heck, even with all the hype Don Chaney hasn't exactly lite it up, of course he had surgery so why did they think he would be a decent backup and now he is out. He may never be great oh but Knighton will be...MAYBE! Loved it when Butch stacked us with RB's. Any team in football that cannot run the ball will lose most of their games. As great as Dan Marino was without an adequate running game they did not win championships, imagine if he had an Emmit Smith like Troy had...

Advertisement
I’d love to see Garcia get thrown in the fire. Kid is a fierce competitor, and will look to make plays. I think DVD is more of a game manager, which I’m not a fan of. But it’s all irrelevant because our OL is terrible. At least King can try to run for his life. Garcia might get broken in half.
TVD not DVD. I agree, I'd like to see Garcia in for at least a series.
Thanks for the correction! Just edited it.

Advertisement
King plays really well last year, he gets a serious injury makes a remarkable recovery BUT is not the same player. I would think the coaches would recognize that when they played Alabama. It was a good test for him but they should've moved on to a mentally and physically healthy QB. King could always come in off the bench especially against a team like App St. App St would've been a good test for TVD or Garcia or both. Now we will probably see them play against CENTRAL CONNECTICUTBLUE DEVILS which is no contest, even we can't ***** up this game but it won't show us much about any subs that we've been waiting to see. We still are a game and an open from our ACC games. We wasted these throw away games by not experimenting. I cannot understand what they were thinking in developing this team.

TVD is QB2. If this is as easy a game as suspected, I'd want to see Garcia take a series once there was a 14 point lead.

Please tell me after the next loss Garcia and/ore TVD get some reps.
I personally think they should get serious time THIS week. ****, I'd even start one of them just so they know what it's like to walk out of the tunnel as the man.

TVD is QB2. If this is as easy a game as suspected, I'd want to see Garcia take a series once there was a 14 point lead.

Does Miami get its own Felipe Franks - Kyle Trask situation with King - TVD? Mullen thought Franks was his guy until he got injured and no one expected Trask to be what he is. I think Canes fans have already decided that Garcia is the anointed one if King can't play, but TVD might surprise a lot of people (and hopefully not in the way Evan Sherriffs surprised a lot of people)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back