In case you were wondering(Florida top 100)

Canes21

Junior
Banned
We have 11 of the top 100 Florida players(using 247) which is most in the nation. FSU has 9. Last class had 14 which was the most and FSU had 8.

I definitely like the way Richt has gone about recruiting Florida. Sure, there's been guys we would all love to have this class and last, but the staff is doing a great job for still not having coached a game. Winning 10 games won't just magically get us the top 10 recruits in state, but it will show where the program is and is heading and will get us even more guys in the future and if we can maintain the success(which I believe we will with Richt) then we might go from 11 top 100 kids to 11 top 50 kids.

Anyways, the year is young, the rankings are sure to change as well. There will be more guys in the top 100 near NSD that we'll grab and we'll probably finish at the top again in the state of Florida.

Advertisement
Does that include the OOS mercenaries that go to IMG? Gus like Delpit A's their QB Mond.

State of FL rankings are meaningless due to IMG and their OOS kids. Like 20 out the FL top 100, and 10 of the top 25 are IMG

We have 11 of the top 100 Florida players(using 247) which is most in the nation. FSU has 9. Last class had 14 which was the most and FSU had 8.

I definitely like the way Richt has gone about recruiting Florida. Sure, there's been guys we would all love to have this class and last, but the staff is doing a great job for still not having coached a game. Winning 10 games won't just magically get us the top 10 recruits in state, but it will show where the program is and is heading and will get us even more guys in the future and if we can maintain the success(which I believe we will with Richt) then we might go from 11 top 100 kids to 11 top 50 kids.

Anyways, the year is young, the rankings are sure to change as well. There will be more guys in the top 100 near NSD that we'll grab and we'll probably finish at the top again in the state of Florida.

We had 14 of the Florida top 100 last class? Had no idea. I've always thought that class was underrated. Can't wait to see these kids start to develop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back