In approximately 17 hours, Godspeed gentlemen

Advertisement
Stay safe

/sorry your Gators had to cancel their game

mine?

lulz I ***ing hate that team after all the stuff I've read on here about how they were before we got good?

I was born in 87, I had no idea they were such spiteful ***ing pricks

pelting you with oranges all game? That's real ***ing classy

OP this is about the 3rd super dramatic thread you have started about your personal plight during the storm. Are you really this soft and starved for attention?

Advertisement
OP this is about the 3rd super dramatic thread you have started about your personal plight during the storm. Are you really this soft and starved for attention?

you're the one being a drama queen, my third thread had absolutely nothing to do with this thing coming my way

by all means tho, carry on with the "game might get moved to tampa bay threads" if that's what's keeping you excited

you're the one being a drama queen, my third thread had absolutely nothing to do with this thing coming my way

by all means tho, carry on with the "game might get moved to tampa bay threads" if that's what's keeping you excited
No. I'd much rather read your diary of angst-filled reflections of impending doom. Please keep updating us on your every emotion with a new post.

No. I'd much rather read your diary of angst-filled reflections of impending doom. Please keep updating us on your every emotion with a new post.

listen, you and your boy george you cuddled with back in the early 90s will be fine

your entertainment is all that matters to me at this point. Beer is secure, food is ready, both motorcycles are parked horizontal to your moms @ss..

go canes

listen, you and your boy george you cuddled with back in the early 90s will be fine

your entertainment is all that matters to me at this point. Beer is secure, food is ready, both motorcycles are parked horizontal to your moms @ss..

go canes
I didn't know his mom was there with you. We pray for her safety too.

Advertisement
I am directly across from st. augustine just north of palatka on west river road

I expect the power to drop out around that time

Prayer is powerful thing people, could seriously use it

Hey most important keep ur family safe thru this....hunker down, Lived up in Palm Coast
many years, sold out last year back in So Flo .......generator? power it up n catch the game
if u can . Go Canes!!!

I am directly across from st. augustine just north of palatka on west river road

I expect the power to drop out around that time

Prayer is powerful thing people, could seriously use it

We got out cheap in south Palm Beach. Last I saw, storm edged east a little, hope it cut you the same slack. Head on from this bad boy will be a *****.

Advertisement

go canes
I preyed four ewe.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I prey four ewe.
WNcbaCHN0mxsdJ2YXm.gif

How many people making fun of this were urging everyone to stay at home a week ago because if you don't we're all going to die!

Advertisement
Back