In 3 years...

Advertisement
I was negged to death when Mario was hired and I said he was a mediocre hire. There is a huge majority on this board that just loved the hire that we can pull up and bump all those threads if we really wanted to. I don't root for coaches and even though I believe Mario was a mediocre hire doesn't mean he will be. I certainly hope he isn't. I believe in his core belief of tough physical football. It's the foundation of winning football. All the CIS scheme gurus that claim Miami has to run a certain offense to win are flat-out dumb. Miami needs to rebuild the trenches, especially in the offensive line. No matter what "scheme" you want to employ if you can't block it doesn't matter. Lashlee couldn't even scheme around a mediocre offensive line, even though CIS told me the "spread offense" would mitigate poor oline, LOL. No matter what any of you say now, his offense was mediocre until TVD took off in the second half of the UVA game. Still, his offense had many turnovers and worthless halves of football because the Oline is unable to move people with consistency to have a run game. Obviously, this **** of an offensive staff couldn't even replicate what Lashlee did but that was mostly due to TVD missing the last half of the season. Mario and Gattis completely abandoned what they tried to install all Spring and Summer, Literally started during the MTSU game. If you look at it objectively, this current offensive staff did try to adjust to their players to no avail. Pretty much abandoned all gap scheme runs, they were gonna let TVD sling it all over the field and then he got hurt and Garcia showed 0 poise or command when he came in. Start with the trenches on offense first and build around them, then the QB and then you can start cooking on offense.

Paragraphs are your friend, friend.

:)

Advertisement
hot doggie.gif

Most of these same people complaining will be willing to give Mario head on the logo in the middle of the field.
True or False?

Like i said its a win win mario adapts or marios leaves talent for a good coach to take over

Advertisement
Most of these same people complaining will be willing to give Mario head on the logo in the middle of the field.
True or False?
worst part will be all the board apologists; virtue signaling posts in every thread about how they're happy to have been wrong, blah, blah, blah...

The absolute worst; Anonymous dudes seeking virtual redemption (from other anonymous dudes) for being who they actually are in real life.

They show their *** and then want to demonstrate their virtual character by 'apologizing to the board'.

Wait for it...

worst part will be all the board apologists; virtue signaling posts in every thread about how they're happy to have been wrong, blah, blah, blah...

The absolute worst... Anonymous dudes seeking redemption (from other anonymous dudes) for being who they actually are in real life.

They show their *** and then want to demonstrate their virtual character by 'apologizing to the board'.

Wait for it...
Ill wait.

If im wrong who cares. Miami is good again.

If youre wrong you slurped another coach for no reason.

True or False?

So Mario is apparently going to get head in 3 years from the fans proven wrong, but gets to have has balls sucked and his farts sniffed for the next 3 years by the fans who think he's doing a fantastic job. That's a **** of a fringe benefit on top of his 8 million per year salary. Don't think even Saban has that deal.

Last edited:
If we still look lost they will puff their chest and say they told us and knew it by week 3

If we look good they will claim it has nothing to do with Mario coaching. “He just out talents people” “he finally hired good coaches”
Mario will get credit for hiring good coaches. just like he’s getting blame for hiring bad ones.

the people giving Mario a pass should be the ones crediting the new hires if we succeed.

Advertisement
if I’m a current player I not wasting my remaining years here. If at all possible I’m going somewhere I can enjoy playing. Didn’t sign up to be part of this mess. They can’t be enjoying this.

Advertisement

The absolute worst; Anonymous dudes seeking virtual redemption (from other anonymous dudes) for being who they actually are in real life.

Wait for it...
5-7 and possibly the worst season in 20 years.

True or False?

2024 and 2025 are amazingly tough schedules. We play UF, ND, Clemson, and Louisville in those years, along with a the remaining slate of ACC games.

You might wanna go four years with your query.

Advertisement
Back