In 3 years...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Way way way tooooooo many factors to account for. Lots of **** needs to happen in the coming days, weeks, and months. Even then, we know by the curse of the last 2 decades, we still won't know diddly even when we think we do.

Well ****, that went much better than I expected. How is everyone so rational all of a sudden? Funny ****.

Advertisement
Some fans act is if Mario came here and destroyed a great championship program. Without what’s happening right now Miami would remain mediocre with a sh$t show bowl every year for ever.

He took a mint Yugo (it's still a Yugo mind you) and drive it off a cliff this year in fantastic fashion.

Nobody has said we were a great championship program. The majority of this very board (there's receipts as well) thought this was an ACC Coastal Champ and would play Clemson for the ACC Championship game. Not I, but many were they fantastically wrong.

So don't try an revise history next time. The above is purely factual. Recognize this season for what it was, a total **** show.

If we still look lost they will puff their chest and say they told us and knew it by week 3

If we look good they will claim it has nothing to do with Mario coaching. “He just out talents people” “he finally hired good coaches”

True

Atlanta Praying GIF by Omni !

Advertisement
Nothing's true or false yet. What we do know is that Mario is no longer in the honeymoon phase and whatever moves he makes over the next 8 months better lead to a bare minimum 8 reg season wins and clear improvement for the program overall or he will be on the hot seat.

He took a mint Yugo (it's still a Yugo mind you) and drive it off a cliff this year in fantastic fashion.

Nobody has said we were a great championship program. The majority of this very board (there's receipts as well) thought this was an ACC Coastal Champ and would play Clemson for the ACC Championship game. Not I, but many were they fantastically wrong.

So don't try a revise history next time. The above is purely factual. Recognize this season for what it was, a total **** show.
Yes they were fantastically wrong as was I.

I was negged to death when Mario was hired and I said he was a mediocre hire. There is a huge majority on this board that just loved the hire that we can pull up and bump all those threads if we really wanted to. I don't root for coaches and even though I believe Mario was a mediocre hire doesn't mean he will be. I certainly hope he isn't. I believe in his core belief of tough physical football. It's the foundation of winning football. All the CIS scheme gurus that claim Miami has to run a certain offense to win are flat-out dumb. Miami needs to rebuild the trenches, especially in the offensive line. No matter what "scheme" you want to employ if you can't block it doesn't matter. Lashlee couldn't even scheme around a mediocre offensive line, even though CIS told me the "spread offense" would mitigate poor oline, LOL. No matter what any of you say now, his offense was mediocre until TVD took off in the second half of the UVA game. Still, his offense had many turnovers and worthless halves of football because the Oline is unable to move people with consistency to have a run game. Obviously, this **** of an offensive staff couldn't even replicate what Lashlee did but that was mostly due to TVD missing the last half of the season. Mario and Gattis completely abandoned what they tried to install all Spring and Summer, Literally started during the MTSU game. If you look at it objectively, this current offensive staff did try to adjust to their players to no avail. Pretty much abandoned all gap scheme runs, they were gonna let TVD sling it all over the field and then he got hurt and Garcia showed 0 poise or command when he came in. Start with the trenches on offense first and build around them, then the QB and then you can start cooking on offense.

Advertisement
Back