Improved O-Line Hungry to Show Growth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh Here we go again.

Yes I've heard this and many other promises before too....😪

Sorry I just can't help myself because I'm a fan.
So tell me more.....I wanna believe🤗 ... before reality strikes us again 😩

But who knows? 🤔

Maybe this time it will be true🤩😎

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh Here we go again.

Yes I've heard this and many other promises before too....😪

Sorry I just can't help myself because I'm a fan.
So tell me more.....I wanna believe🤗 ... before reality strikes us again 😩

But who knows? 🤔

Maybe this time it will be true🤩😎
I think they are even more hungry to show they were facing two enemies last year. Well, three. Enos and Williams didn't help them one bit. You'd better believe our OL will look better in a scheme that doesn't ask them to do the impossible.

Advertisement
I think they are even more hungry to show they were facing two enemies last year. Well, three. Enos and Williams didn't help them one bit. You'd better believe our OL will look better in a scheme that doesn't ask them to do the impossible.

I hope so. I really do. We should be due for good news

Im so tired of being disappointed

It's hard for me to think of Campbell without thinking of him getting embarrassed vs Florida.

We'll see what improved coaching/scheme and another year of exp. and growth will do. For some reason I trust this OL coach.

Advertisement
If I dont want hear Herbert’s or Hillary name again ill be happy. Those dudes were horrific. I cant see them getting better.

I hope so. I really do. We should be due for good news

Im so tired of being disappointed
A question. Have you EVER seen an OC scheme to our weaknesses like Enos did last year? I've seen some bad, bad OCs here, but I have never seen one that asked his most inexperienced unit to do the most heavy lifting.

Advertisement
Back