Impressed with the level of violence last night

TemplarCane

A Real One
Premium
I am disappointed with last night's loss but was impressed with the level of violence from the defense. We haven't seen hitting intensity like that in a long time. The DL and the freshman LBs are going to be fun to watch the next few seasons. Add some savages in the secondary and LB depth and we have a NC caliber defense.

Advertisement
Not just that, but it also translated to the stands. Fans were completely into it. Haven't seen the fanbase that revitalized in years

I was not at the game but from the TV broadcast you could tell the crowd was loud. The garbage throwing on the bad targeting call was awesome. I was shocked a penalty wasn't called.

I was not at the game but from the TV broadcast you could tell the crowd was loud. The garbage throwing on the bad targeting call was awesome. I was shocked a penalty wasn't called.

This. Although didn't see man fights in the stands.

Fact is there weren't as many FSU fans as years past due to the hurricane probably.

Advertisement

This. Although didn't see man fights in the stands.

Fact is there weren't as many FSU fans as years past due to the hurricane probably.

Good point about the lack of FSU fans. A regular contingent might have only fueled more intensity.

I love that pro wrestling finishing move that Kendrick Norton put on Francois' head.

I can't remember the last time we physically assaulted the QB of a name program like that. Obviously there are other issues to deal with but the mean streak in the D is not one of them. That said and I hate to say it but effing Francois did show some legit toughness in the way he responded to the mauling. Don't ask me why but I went and re-watched the game on tv and we delivered some major league violence upon his body on at least 5 different occasions.

Advertisement
Been a while since I felt like we were bringin it to the point somebody on the other side wasn't safe.

I thought they needed to get Francois out of the game and keep him out after the shots he took.

The Shaq hit on him didn't seem like much to me live, but when they slow mo-d it...SHEESH!!!

Our boys brought the wood last night. Moving the ball forward is dangerous for the opposition once again.

Seriously, there is no way they gave him a legit concussion testing on the sideline. That kid looked lost after that double hit. The worst part about it though was he actually played better. Later in the 4th quarter he seemed back to himself and wasn't doing **** again. Maybe he just needs a few good hits to get him in the zone.

Kendrick Norton is by far my favorite player on defense with Pinckney a close second. That boy was just flat out ruthless when he got to the QB. Love this defense.

Seriously, there is no way they gave him a legit concussion testing on the sideline. That kid looked lost after that double hit. The worst part about it though was he actually played better. Later in the 4th quarter he seemed back to himself and wasn't doing **** again. Maybe he just needs a few good hits to get him in the zone.

Yeah, I thought that tent set up was some shady ****. That boy should have been benched. Would love to have seen what they shot him up with to get him back in the game. He went into that tent looking like he was about to fall apart.......came out ready for an iron man triathlon.

Advertisement
Thrilled about it. Will only get more vicious as we get more depth & talent. They will keep us in games all year.

still giddy about the licks the defense put on display, they delivered some potent and powerful blows I haven't seen since the early 00s. any other QB would've been knocked out of the game for good, but francois is a tough SOB, i know he woke up in severe pain on Sunday morning.

Advertisement
It was great see. I really don't know how Francois finished the game.

This defense has me excited. Now can we do it for a full season?

Advertisement
Back