Impressed by Brandon Cunningham!!!

Decided to watch some Surge19 commits and came away very very impressed and pleased we have him on board. The kid is very agile and fast for an OLineman. He is the kind of talent that will be a stalwart at LT. Watch his HUDL highlights and see for yourself.

Advertisement
Decided to watch some Surge19 commits and came away very very impressed and pleased we have him on board. The kid is very agile and fast for an OLineman. He is the kind of talent that will be a stalwart at LT. Watch his HUDL highlights and see for yourself.
If we can get Neal on board we will have a hellish pair of bookends. As I wrote on another post it doesn't matter which one of the 6 RB's we are coveting we get because our oline play is about to take off.

I feel like he's going to be tough to hold onto though. Obviously if we can we should.

Eguakun and Neal seem like pretty safe bets to be in this class. That Darnell Wright kid from WVU is like the top ranked OT in the country and said we're his favorite team AND we have Hartley on him. I think its actually very realistic we get him. Theres no way Lucas doesn't follow the money to Bama or FSU or something.

So if we can keep Cunningham that would be awesome, and we could end the class with those 4. Otherwise if he decommits I say go for William Putnam.

Advertisement
I feel like he's going to be tough to hold onto though. Obviously if we can we should.

Eguakun and Neal seem like pretty safe bets to be in this class. That Darnell Wright kid from WVU is like the top ranked OT in the country and said we're his favorite team AND we have Hartley on him. I think its actually very realistic we get him. Theres no way Lucas doesn't follow the money to Bama or FSU or something.

So if we can keep Cunningham that would be awesome, and we could end the class with those 4. Otherwise if he decommits I say go for William Putnam.
A OL class of:
Neal
Eguakun
Cunningham
Wright

Everyone knows Lucas is a long shot.

A OL class of:
Neal
Eguakun
Cunningham
Wright

Everyone knows Lucas is a long shot.

That would be a beastly class. We're probably dreaming with Wright, but Hartley's on him so you never know.

Cunningham looks like a bookend, he will be hard to keep from the SEC, but hopefully we can.

Wright looks like one of the best LT prospects you’ll ever see. If we can get him, wooo wooo. Would be the best player in our class.

I’d like to see us push for Putnam regardless. I think he can play any of the 3 interior positions. Lucas will likely have a circus recruitment so I wouldn’t wait for him even though he’s a take regardless, is fill the class and then keep recruiting him. I don’t see Tarquin in our class, I think he goes to Clemson or OSU. After that there are 5-6 guys that are close to offer worthy, at least this early on.

Advertisement
I’d like to see us push for Putnam regardless. I think he can play any of the 3 interior positions. Lucas will likely have a circus recruitment so I wouldn’t wait for him even though he’s a take regardless, is fill the class and then keep recruiting him. I don’t see Tarquin in our class, I think he goes to Clemson or OSU. After that there are 5-6 guys that are close to offer worthy, at least this early on.
yeah i think our top targets are clearly:
OT: Darnell Wright > William Putnam/Brandon Cunningham >
OG: Dontae Lucas > Kingsley Eguakan > Devayie Hammond > Michael Tarquin
Doesn't even ******* matter what position: EVAN NEAL

If we can get our top 5, I absolutely think we should do it. I basically am going to completely ignor Lucas, since theres just no point in paying any attention tohim. Plus we absolutely need to recruit Putnam hard, because theres no guarantee we even get Wright, in which case we need him.

Our OL class should be Cunningham, Wright, Putnam, Eguakan, and Neal. Tarquin as the first alternate.

We get this class, it's the best OL class in the country.

Rivals has a new article up that Hammond from IMG (originally Lakeland) will be visiting.

He's listed as one of the very top OGs in the country.

Advertisement
Rivals has a new article up that Hammond from IMG (originally Lakeland) will be visiting.

He's listed as one of the very top OGs in the country.
He also has some connection to The U. I know we are on him (Dayavie Hammond) hard and if Lucas is truly a Drama Queen then Hammond would be as good or better option. Just don't phucking get it why always a top Miami talent has to put the local team through bs. Would love if we can get our top 4 early and be done with any drama from any queen.

This OL class is shaping up to be elite and possibly the best in the country. Neal seems like a Miami lean at this point and Wright seems like we have a legit shot as well. Pair those 2 with Cunningham/Eguakan then continue to recruit Lucas/1 other guard. A+

Advertisement
If we can hold onto him it would be a huge get. I’d be shocked if LSU and Auburn weren’t a serious threat down the stretch.

Ya it's time to get going on the O-line. Lot of ifs out there right now. Tarquin is a beast and underrated, he would be a nice start.

Advertisement
Back