Important request from James Williams LET'S GO!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has legit interest.
jack-nicholson-gif.gif

Advertisement
He has legit interest.
I know nothing of his family situation admittedly but I knew he was more interested than it seemed to the public eye. One of my first posts was saying how ER had a connection to a few members of his HS staff

Lol
We are in his top 5, some how we got him here last year for Paradise Camp. He is well aware of our DL success and how they eat in this system as well. I mean dont get me wrong, longshot but you see Cribby alluding to some outside factors helping us apparently.
ED Reed or as we know him as Baba Yaga

Wiltfong commenting on Maason Smith in response to someone saying it's us vs. LSU

"Maason told me the scheme at Miami is his favorite. I'd consider that a long shot but **** maybe some of these other recent wins were considered long shots at one point too. Miami staff doing a terrific job, I mean terrific job, building relationships and particularly showing a exciting defensive scheme to play in on the next level."

Advertisement
Wiltfong commenting on Maason Smith in response to someone saying it's us vs. LSU

"Maason told me the scheme at Miami is his favorite. I'd consider that a long shot but **** maybe some of these other recent wins were considered long shots at one point too. Miami staff doing a terrific job, I mean terrific job, building relationships and particularly showing a exciting defensive scheme to play in on the next level."

FINALLY! Attacking scheme peaking these kids interest. Our defense should be loaded with the way we play. That is how much influence an exciting brand of offense can have on a team, bro style offense aint it.. Wait til we light scoreboards up, please let their be a season!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back