Important request from James Williams LET'S GO!

Usafcane88

Recruit
Al golden would never pull two 5 star DTs in one class
Honestly though, what schools can? 2 5 stars at other positions you see more frequently. Not 2 5 star DT. If by some miracle that happens then our D would be ELITE.

djnellz

Shut up, Karen.
He has legit interest.
jack-nicholson-gif.gif

zx7oppa

Recruit
Lol
We are in his top 5, some how we got him here last year for Paradise Camp. He is well aware of our DL success and how they eat in this system as well. I mean dont get me wrong, longshot but you see Cribby alluding to some outside factors helping us apparently.
ED Reed or as we know him as Baba Yaga

htownkidd

Freshman
Wiltfong commenting on Maason Smith in response to someone saying it's us vs. LSU

"Maason told me the scheme at Miami is his favorite. I'd consider that a long shot but hell maybe some of these other recent wins were considered long shots at one point too. Miami staff doing a terrific job, I mean terrific job, building relationships and particularly showing a exciting defensive scheme to play in on the next level."

skyman

Senior
Wiltfong commenting on Maason Smith in response to someone saying it's us vs. LSU

"Maason told me the scheme at Miami is his favorite. I'd consider that a long shot but hell maybe some of these other recent wins were considered long shots at one point too. Miami staff doing a terrific job, I mean terrific job, building relationships and particularly showing a exciting defensive scheme to play in on the next level."
FINALLY! Attacking scheme peaking these kids interest. Our defense should be loaded with the way we play. That is how much influence an exciting brand of offense can have on a team, bro style offense aint it.. Wait til we light scoreboards up, please let their be a season!

Cribby

All-American