Important request from James Williams LET'S GO!

Advertisement
****. So pardon my ignorance, but why in **** would this guy be considering us? I get that JW is in his ear, but besides that?

Lol
We are in his top 5, some how we got him here last year for Paradise Camp. He is well aware of our DL success and how they eat in this system as well. I mean dont get me wrong, longshot but you see Cribby alluding to some outside factors helping us apparently.

Lol
We are in his top 5, some how we got him here last year for Paradise Camp. He is well aware of our DL success and how they eat in this system as well. I mean dont get me wrong, longshot but you see Cribby alluding to some outside factors helping us apparently.
Good points. Would be an unbelievable pull.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
****. So pardon my ignorance, but why in **** would this guy be considering us? I get that JW is in his ear, but besides that?
LSU under ex dc Aranda played a 3-4 where the dlm occupied blockers...According to Ed O they will be a more aggressive/attacking style in 2020

1596155714022.png

It has nothing to do with LSU or their recruiting, it’s some family stuff. We’ve been on him behind the scenes pretty hard , JW is a respected alpha so this has to help.

Here’s some little hints I dropped. Oh and this is all @Canes Brotherhood im just responding to the post on LSU. There’s more to the story.

View attachment 124355View attachment 124354

If this ******* happens im going ape ****. Taylor, Smith, and Davis on the same line is championship caliber.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back